New legendary armor for women

Una armadura con rasgos femeninos de cortana, Sparks of lights that run through your body.

Helmet with the appearance of the haircut.

Would be cool, but not needed. Would prefer to have one based on the Didact, since he really had armor (some parts of his body though). Cortana’s armor would be kinda hard to make, maybe, I don’t know. Her base form is just a nude woman, based of Catherine Halsey, and now she appears to have clothes, while being the Leader of the Created, so I believe is harder to make an armor based of a naked woman than a mechanized or armored being.

BTW, offtopic, nice to know more people that speak spanish. Casi nunca encuentro gente hispana aquí ni en el juego.

> 2535426896584207;2:
> Would be cool, but not needed. Would prefer to have one based on the Didact, since he really had armor (some parts of his body though). Cortana’s armor would be kinda hard to make, maybe, I don’t know. Her base form is just a nude woman, based of Catherine Halsey, and now she appears to have clothes, while being the Leader of the Created, so I believe is harder to make an armor based of a naked woman than a mechanized or armored being.
>
> BTW, offtopic, nice to know more people that speak spanish. Casi nunca encuentro gente hispana aquí ni en el juego.

I do not mean the body of naked cortana, rather an armor with those hologram flashes that cover the armor.

> 2535456531244631;3:
> > 2535426896584207;2:
> > Would be cool, but not needed. Would prefer to have one based on the Didact, since he really had armor (some parts of his body though). Cortana’s armor would be kinda hard to make, maybe, I don’t know. Her base form is just a nude woman, based of Catherine Halsey, and now she appears to have clothes, while being the Leader of the Created, so I believe is harder to make an armor based of a naked woman than a mechanized or armored being.
> >
> > BTW, offtopic, nice to know more people that speak spanish. Casi nunca encuentro gente hispana aquí ni en el juego.
>
> I do not mean the body of naked cortana, rather an armor with those hologram flashes that cover the armor.

I can’t say I like that idea at all really. That doesn’t belong anywhere near Halo, if you want literal flashing armor I recommend Destiny.

An armor based on Cortana?
Err no,that would be grotesque.

> 2535408730995228;5:
> An armor based on Cortana?
> Err no,that would be grotesque.

Unless it was her new, current form, with the hard-light armor and the Eld on it somewhere.
Perhaps armor produced by her for any Spartans that now serve her. I figure at least SOME of them do.