New leader air focused?

I think the next leader will be air based with a new air unit and some air enhancing leader powers. any thoughts on the idea? what the new unit(s) could be or forse some of the leaders powers? i was thinking forse a falcon like unit and upgraded hornets with an air version of vehicle assembly, a giant smoke screen, stronger armor & slightly faster movement speed passive?

Tbh I’m just excited to see the new leader. Don’t really Care if they’re air focused or not.

I honestly would love to see this happen. I would enjoy an air based character lots. Yeah we have anders but I find that her air is abilities and not vehicles themselves and I think they should make a air person in general this would be a nice add to the game

Hawks should return - awesome against other Air and good against vehicles but suck against buildings

I still want another Covenant Leader.

> 2533274805310943;1:
> I think the next leader will be air based with a new air unit and some air enhancing leader powers. any thoughts on the idea? what the new unit(s) could be or forse some of the leaders powers? i was thinking forse a falcon like unit and upgraded hornets with an air version of vehicle assembly, a giant smoke screen, stronger armor & slightly faster movement speed passive?

Yeah. I reckon the new Commander is going to be:

Serina
Unique unit - Hawks replaces Hornets

Hero Unit - Some sort of Aerial Ace unit who flies a super Hawk. (They could make the Ace themselves the commander but I’d be surprised if they didn’t add Serina with Forge:Grizzly)

Leader Power

• Something along the lines of a flight of A-10 tankbusters doing a strafing run. But with Halo.

> 2716903703776124;5:
> I still want another Covenant Leader.

Ske7ch posted that it will (most likely) be UNSC, sounded all but confirmed. I would expect some sort of teaser later this week.