new interface

just signing in and oh woah (literally what I said) but what do you guys think of it?

I like it, but it’s a little inconsistent with the rest of the website… Makes me think they’re gonna do another huge overhaul soon.

> 2535435964533330;2:
> I like it, but it’s a little inconsistent with the rest of the website… Makes me think they’re gonna do another huge overhaul soon.

yeah and it will definatly take some getting used to

I think it looks cleaner, with the headers taking up far less space. Like that notifications and messages are drop-down menus, so I don’t have to leave the page I am on if I don’t want to. Also love how I can get back to the sub-forum from a thread without going all the way back to the main forum page.

Like it way better than the previous one!

my company leader just told me he cant reply to recruitment requests anymore so maybe it is not as good as we thought

It keeps crashing the web browser on my phone at random times. Except when I try to view my spartan company, then it always crashes…

I’m on a phone right now and it seems way more mobile-friendly.

> 2533274827767375;7:
> It keeps crashing the web browser on my phone at random times. Except when I try to view my spartan company, then it always crashes…

oh no!!!

> 2533275008945864;1:
> just signing in and oh woah (literally what I said) but what do you guys think of it?

Seems like a good start, hoping they start making the rest of the site a bit better. Kind of like the transparent look and the notifications.

i like it, seems a lot more user friendly