new info - bulletin and surprises

from the twitter of our beloved bs angel:

“I think I’ll go home now. Also, long Bulletin is looking long. #nohalo4info

Is there any way we could get even a small answer to when we’ll hear more about #Halo4?

“Not from me. I don’t want to ruin the surprise. :)”

with the confirmation that halo 4 is going to be at Microsoft Spring Showcase on February 29th, we can assume that we are going to see a new piece of media before that… my gess goes to a surprise at super bowl…

PS: sorry for the bad english… I’m Portuguese

So long boring bulletin? At least we were warned. <3

I’m crossing my fingers for something in the Bulletin, but it’s confirmed that there won’t be anything at the Super Bowl.

I don’t think it’s funny that she is amused by there being no Halo 4 info in these useless bulletins.

I was Portuguese…

…when I was boosting for my Overkill achievement in Halo 3.

^Good times

> with the confirmation that halo 4 is going to be at Microsoft Spring Showcase on February 29th

and, where/when/by who was this confirmed?

Am I the only one who is more exited about GTA 5? you know, because I’ve actually seen stuff from GTA 5.

> > with the confirmation that halo 4 is going to be at Microsoft Spring Showcase on February 29th
>
> and, where/when/by who was this confirmed?

Nobody from either 343i or Microsoft has confirmed this, it’s not a confirmation at all.

> with the confirmation that halo 4 is going to be at Microsoft Spring Showcase on February 29th,

Wait, what?

> > with the confirmation that halo 4 is going to be at Microsoft Spring Showcase on February 29th,
>
> Wait, what?

Don’t listen, some one has started connecting imaginary dots.

I hope we get something. I just hope 343i doesn’t troll us and give us a brand new app as the big surprise.

*Reiterates my loss of hype a long time ago.

If there was a H4 ad at the super bowl, I would be sooooo <mark>happy</mark>.**

> > > with the confirmation that halo 4 is going to be at Microsoft Spring Showcase on February 29th
> >
> > and, where/when/by who was this confirmed?
>
> Nobody from either 343i or Microsoft has confirmed this, it’s not a confirmation at all.

In a magazine from Finland one employee of Remedy talked about the Showcase… and in the article said that Halo 4 will be there too…

source: Microsoft Sending Halo 4 to the San Francisco Spring Showcase | This Is Xbox

> I don’t think it’s funny that she is amused by there being no Halo 4 info in these useless bulletins.

The bulletins aren’t really useless. They are or the community, something that’s been getting worse with newer games. I or one don’t mind the bulletins. Besides, what would you rather, No bulletins and no Halo 4 info, or Bulletins and Halo 4 info? Either way, you’re not getting anything about Halo 4.

a

Yeah. I Think they are worried about reactions. But if we gave them a bad reaction early on they would have time to fix it. Frank o’connor said in a sparkcast the game looks amazing and that they hit a milestone. So why not release info for feedback now and not in july when its too late to make really big changes

> > I don’t think it’s funny that she is amused by there being no Halo 4 info in these useless bulletins.
>
> The bulletins aren’t really useless. They are or the community, something that’s been getting worse with newer games. I or one don’t mind the bulletins. Besides, what would you rather, No bulletins and no Halo 4 info, or Bulletins and Halo 4 info? Either way, you’re not getting anything about Halo 4.

Exactly, it doesn’t matter if we have them or not because the information in them is irrelevant to Halo 4. IMO, the bulletins are useless because all of the information that is featured in them could be featured on the site in a different news headline. The bulletin should be for important information about the actual games.

> I was Portuguese…
>
>
> …when I was boosting for my Overkill achievement in Halo 3.

Your a dirty dirty shizno.