New Infinity ViDoc <3

The newest content video was based solely around multiplayer and what we can expect from it. I am so amazed at how much was able to be added, tweaked, and all around look awesome! Spartans Ops I am sure I will have a great time playing, and I absolutely LOVE the cinematic parts of it! It was very crisp and clear. Forge has always been one of my favorite modes to play in, and the content they’re adding just makes things 100% better. Thank you 343i for creating a game that could very well be on of the best Halo games ever made! :slight_smile:

What do you guys think from what you saw on the ViDoc?

Oh GAWD! Those cut-scenes <333

I like some of the forge pieces, and I always enjoy a good ViDoc.

As I was watching, I was thinking to myself, “Does any other game produce such awesome and amazing developmental stories?”

> I like some of the forge pieces, and I always enjoy a good ViDoc.
>
> As I was watching, I was thinking to myself, “Does any other game produce such awesome and amazing developmental stories?”

Probably they just don’t advertise as much behind the scenes as halo always does.

> > I like some of the forge pieces, and I always enjoy a good ViDoc.
> >
> > As I was watching, I was thinking to myself, “Does any other game produce such awesome and amazing developmental stories?”
>
> Probably they just don’t advertise as much behind the scenes as halo always does.

…and I think it’s amazing what 343 and Bungie do/have done with Halo BTS.

They make these videos epic. There’s no other way of putting it. I think that every time I watch one of them, I get chills at some point or another. It’s just comforting to know that hard work goes into the maps, etc., and I love seeing the process behind it.

> > > I like some of the forge pieces, and I always enjoy a good ViDoc.
> > >
> > > As I was watching, I was thinking to myself, “Does any other game produce such awesome and amazing developmental stories?”
> >
> > Probably they just don’t advertise as much behind the scenes as halo always does.
>
> …and I think it’s amazing what 343 and Bungie do/have done with Halo BTS.
>
> They make these videos epic. There’s no other way of putting it. I think that every time I watch one of them, I get chills at some point or another. It’s just comforting to know that hard work goes into the maps, etc., and I love seeing the process behind it.

I didn’t mean it like a bad thing, I love the ViDoc’s they have put out over the years. Very memorable and always well done.

> I didn’t mean it like a bad thing

I know. Those dots were meant to add onto your sentence rather than respond sarcastically :slight_smile:

I remember watching the hour-long videos of the making of Halo 1, 2, and 3.

It did look Amazing. Makes me want it even more. 3 weeks!

I appreciate more and more the work they’ve put into this game every time I watch a new ViDoc.

I missed the bulk of what they were talking about, I was too busy freaking out over the music and cutscenes