New Infection

I actually think that it looks pretty cool, and it’s easily the best thing in this update. I’ve always made my own version of Infection that has weapon pick-ups similar to what 343 has done, and I like how you spawn with very limited ammo. I think I will enjoy it but I think 343 should also make a more classic variant so we can have a good old zombie massacre.

I would like to have both modes. I feel like that is a good way to get both groups to like you. A rotation or let us customize the option like in reach.

I will give it a shot though for the lolz

> 2533274868062286;2:
> I would like to have both modes. I feel like that is a good way to get both groups to like you. A rotation or let us customize the option like in reach.
>
> I will give it a shot though for the lolz

Yeah, I think everything would calm down if we had both modes. I also think 343 should make an official “Classic” game type and have the community make maps for it. Then we could have a classic weekend playlist or something like that. And by classic I mean something like Slayer without sprint and Spartan Abilities.

I think the bigger the map and player count, like 16 players, would be freaken fun. And then last squad standing (squad of 4).

> 2535409103705542;4:
> I think the bigger the map and player count, like 16 players would be freaken fun. And then last squad standing (squad of 4).

Playing Infection on big maps is always fun, it kind of feels like an open world zombie game when you do that. Especially if you have weapons and other cool stuff scattered around the map for survivors to collect.

> 2533275016942754;3:
> > 2533274868062286;2:
> > I would like to have both modes. I feel like that is a good way to get both groups to like you. A rotation or let us customize the option like in reach.
> >
> > I will give it a shot though for the lolz
>
>
> Yeah, I think everything would calm down if we had both modes. I also think 343 should make an official “Classic” game type and have the community make maps for it. Then we could have a classic weekend playlist or something like that. And by classic I mean something like Slayer without sprint and Spartan Abilities.

I can see where you are going at with that, But I feel like it would have such a low population because so many of us are now use to these new controls. I do see what you are saying and I would try it before casting my final vote on that matter.

> 2533274868062286;6:
> > 2533275016942754;3:
> > > 2533274868062286;2:
> > > I would like to have both modes. I feel like that is a good way to get both groups to like you. A rotation or let us customize the option like in reach.
> > >
> > > I will give it a shot though for the lolz
> >
> >
> > Yeah, I think everything would calm down if we had both modes. I also think 343 should make an official “Classic” game type and have the community make maps for it. Then we could have a classic weekend playlist or something like that. And by classic I mean something like Slayer without sprint and Spartan Abilities.
>
>
> I can see where you are going at with that, But I feel like it would have such a low population because so many of us are now use to these new controls. I do see what you are saying and I would try it before casting my final vote on that matter.

I don’t even want it that bad, but I’ve asked a bunch of angry Halo veterans if they would like to see a classic playlist and most of them answered that they would give the game a second chance if 343 added a classic playlist. And I think it could turn out to be pretty fun, it would surely be better than FFA Swat. :wink:

We should be able to get the other mode playable in no time, just turn off weapon pick up and swap AR for magnum. I’m excited to try it out and see how well it works, then go to forge and mess around with new possibilities.