New Infection mode?

I have a great idea for a new infection gametype. Combine multiteam with infection. Allow there to be an infected team, survivor team, and a military team. Basically here would be the overview…a zombie virus breaks out in a city, most people are infected (the game would start with 6 infected) and the military is sent in to eliminate all zombies and possibly infected (survivors) The survivors (5 players armed with pistols and shotguns) would have to hide from or eliminate the military (5 players armed with BRs, pistols, and grenades. Would start with 1 regular Warthog.) and the military would hunt down the survivors and infected. Any players that die that are not already infected become infected regardless of their team. The game ends after a time limit or after all survivors and military are eliminated. That is just a gamemode I would create the gamemode customization options needed for it would be listed below.

1: Multi-Team for infections (1 faction should have to be infected)

2: Options to choose each individuals teams starting weapons.

3: Option to have non-infected take fall damage while infected don’t.

I’m digging it. I also like the idea of choosing to be the infected. I enjoy it.

I’d also like to see Infection upscaled for Warzone / Big Team Battle.

It’s an interesting idea…

But I’m personally more interested in seeing if it’s possible to make an Infection mode where both teams are infected, and the only way to win is to completely assimilate the enemy team.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> I’d also like to see Infection upscaled for Warzone / Big Team Battle.

Infection with qarzone maps would be awesome! As far as BTB my friends and I are looking to run gamenights every friday at 9pm EST. We play all sorts of stuff on Halo but the highlight is about an hour of one forge map that I recently improved and remade (it used to be on MCC) it is a large zombie apocalypse city themed map with weapons all over the map that have limited ammo and never respawn, if you want to play with us just send me a message.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> It’s an interesting idea…
>
> But I’m personally more interested in seeing if it’s possible to make an Infection mode where both teams are infected, and the only way to win is to completely assimilate the enemy team.

It’d be like massive priest-on-priest battles in Age of Empires.