New image from USAToday - E3 informations

MC and… Requiem?
It’s obviously a concept art, I guess.

The article talks about E3. The first level will be shown.

Credits go to Hypertrooper over NeoGAF.

> The game’s introductory cinematic scenes and first level will be previewed publicly for the first time today here at the Electronic Entertainment Expo game convention.

I knew it. This is why Frankie said this.

Hmmm. I wonder how legit the “first level” bit is. The E3 preview from gametrailers showed stuff that was clearly from further on in the game. And also, the first level is known to only have dark grey corridors and covenant when 343 said new enemies would be shown. I wouldn’t call fighting covenant in dark grey corridors anything particularly exciting or new.

They’ve also been hyping up the big orange ball:

which if anything I would guess is from after Chief lands on requiem. Unless the first level continues past the FUD sequence.

Curious. 18 more hours.

> Hmmm. I wonder how legit the “first level” bit is. The E3 preview from gametrailers showed stuff that was clearly from further on in the game. And also, the first level is known to only have dark grey corridors and covenant when 343 said new enemies would be shown. I wouldn’t call fighting covenant in dark grey corridors anything particularly exciting or new.
>
> They’ve also been hyping up the big orange ball:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/HwHGL.jpg
>
> which if anything I would guess is from after Chief lands on requiem. Unless the first level continues past the FUD sequence.
>
>
> Curious. 18 more hours.

My guess is its going to be gameply follwed by a trailer which will either show or give a realy big hint of the enemy

As for the orange ball it could just be the planet that the cheif lands on its only orange due to the visor

Well damn, now I know I won’t be able to sleep tonight because I can’t stop thinking about H4! Thanks, I hope your happy with yourself. :wink:

What the hell is this orange ball ?!
Looks like a kind of portal. Maybe the ancient evil awakening…

> What the hell is this orange ball ?!
> Looks like a kind of portal. Maybe the ancient evil awakening…

Just had a thought

NOTE: THE HALO NOVEL -GHOSTS OF ONYX- SPOILER IN 3…2…1…

Perhaps this is similar to where Holsey (probably not spelt correctly) and the other Spartan 3s ended up? - Inside a slipspace shielded room which is ‘bigger on the inside’.

Kind of guessed that

> NOTE: THE HALO NOVEL -GHOSTS OF ONYX- SPOILER IN 3…2…1…
>
> Perhaps this is similar to where Holsey (probably not spelt correctly) and the other Spartan 3s ended up? - Inside a slipspace shielded room which is ‘bigger on the inside’.

Did you read Halo Glasslands ? If not, don’t read this : Halsey and the other Spartans go into the Shield World Trevelian through a portal. Maybe Requiem is just a little shield world and this is a portal who leads to a kind of shield world like in Halo Glasslands, very huge but that appears pretty small in Normal Space.

PS : Sorry if my english is a little bad…

my guess is that the orenge ball is a cryptum…

> my guess is that the orenge ball is a cryptum…

It would be very cool too and not impossible…

> An early look reveals a beefed-up Master Chief with improved animations and smoother movement, a -Yoink!- Cortana and intricately rendered environments.

Cant wait!