New HW2 content

Anyone know if 343 plan to add anymore new content to HW2 like they did with Fort Jordan?
I would love for that map to get fixed and I’d love even more if we received more maps

With Awakening the Nightmare I wouldn’t mind seeing a remake of Crevice or Exile from HW1

I do hope they haven’t just abandoned this game just yet.

> 2533274911471300;1:
> Anyone know if 343 plan to add anymore new content to HW2 like they did with Fort Jordan?
> I would love for that map to get fixed and I’d love even more if we received more maps
>
> With Awakening the Nightmare I wouldn’t mind seeing a remake of Crevice or Exile from HW1
>
> I do hope they haven’t just abandoned this game just yet.

Most likely not brother

> 2533274911471300;1:
> Anyone know if 343 plan to add anymore new content to HW2 like they did with Fort Jordan?
> I would love for that map to get fixed and I’d love even more if we received more maps
>
> With Awakening the Nightmare I wouldn’t mind seeing a remake of Crevice or Exile from HW1
>
> I do hope they haven’t just abandoned this game just yet.

Hang in there brother. The red glow of the great star is breaking over the mountain

If I remember right that more content was incoming besides Jordan? Could be wrong, but I vaguely remember teases for additional content. At the very least I do think Fort Jordan will get further updated.

eh I have been out of the halo wars 2 loop for a long time now but I am hoping new maps are made. Since I always felt the maps were lack luster in all honesty.

Yeah the campaign is plentiful from all the missions/story DLC just wish there was a map pack that added like 3-6 maps. I would buy that instantly truthfully.