NEW HUNTTHETRUTH IMAGE SET ON KHOLO

33.RT96.3.39

If this is in fact a time stamp, the 39 would presumably be ‘2539’.

A quick search on Halopedia revealed only one planet was glassed in 2539.

Kholo!

http://www.halopedia.org/Kholo

The story ‘The Return’ in Halo: Evolutions was set on Kholo. The description of the planet in the story somewhat matches the image.

Thoughts?

I doubt that it’s Kholo. If you are referring to the concept art that I’m thinking about, the architecture on that image doesn’t look Human.

> 2533274882999606;2:
> I doubt that it’s Kholo. If you are referring to the concept art that I’m thinking about, the architecture on that image doesn’t look Human.

The HUNTTHETRUTH image shows what is left of human-like buildings. Not to mention only human worlds were glassed. So it is definitely a human planet shown i the image. And Kholo was definitely a human colony world, so it makes sense. Sorry, what concept art were you referring to? The imagine I mean was only released in the last hour.

> 2533274852187545;3:
> > 2533274882999606;2:
> > I doubt that it’s Kholo. If you are referring to the concept art that I’m thinking about, the architecture on that image doesn’t look Human.
>
>
> The HUNTTHETRUTH image shows what is left of human-like buildings. Not to mention only human worlds were glassed. So it is definitely a human planet shown i the image. And Kholo was definitely a human colony world, so it makes sense. Sorry, what concept art were you referring to? The imagine I mean was only released in the last hour.

Yeah, my mistake. For some reason I thought you were referring to an old concept art of a city that looked Sangheili in nature. Maybe it is Kholo. That would be pretty awesome.

Could be Kholo, but with over 800 colonies it could be anything. it also might have been taken a year or 2 after the glassing.

I’m thinking it probably is Kholo, even if that doesn’t have much significance really. All these audio recordings seem to be incorporating bits and pieces of the more obscure lore.

> 2533274844984484;5:
> Could be Kholo, but with over 800 colonies it could be anything. it also might have been taken a year or 2 after the glassing.

Yeah, usually it takes a long time for the glass to harden like that. At least two years before this you got something like the Battle of Leonis Minoris, where Preston Cole let two worlds get glassed to save a third. I don’t know, this planet could have been glassed years before Giraud took the photo…if that is truly a timestamp.