New Human Loadout's for Flood

So I was thinking that because there’s two shotgun weapons in the game, The shotgun and the Scattershot. What would be nice if they added three new loadyout’s for the humans. If you played Flood you now the available loadout’s already.

The difference with the new laodout’s is Scattorshot and Pistol, but with the same armor ability as the laodout’s that are already available.

This is what it would look like:

(Already available)
Shotgun, Pistil, Hardlight shield.
Shotgun, Pistil, Promethean vision.
Shotgun, Pistil, Active Camo.

(What should be added)
Scattorshot, Pistol, Hardlight shield.
Scattorshot, Pistol, Promethean vision.
Scattorshot, Pistol, Active Camo.

One spelling
Two, this seems interesting. This would be cool, especially cause you can bounce off the scatter shots.

> One spelling
> Two, this seems interesting. This would be cool, especially cause you can bounce off the scatter shots.

Yeah Sorry about the spelling I type fast and tend to make mistake quite often.

> > One spelling
> > Two, this seems interesting. This would be cool, especially cause you can bounce off the scatter shots.
>
> Yeah Sorry about the spelling I type fast and tend to make mistake quite often.

Its all right, still this is a great idea, but i think that the game only supports 5 loadouts at a time

> > > One spelling
> > > Two, this seems interesting. This would be cool, especially cause you can bounce off the scatter shots.
> >
> > Yeah Sorry about the spelling I type fast and tend to make mistake quite often.
>
> Its all right, still this is a great idea, but i think that the game only supports 5 loadouts at a time

If the game only supports 5 then take one out, but still have two loadout’s with the scattershot as the main weapon. I would love to see it.

> > > > One spelling
> > > > Two, this seems interesting. This would be cool, especially cause you can bounce off the scatter shots.
> > >
> > > Yeah Sorry about the spelling I type fast and tend to make mistake quite often.
> >
> > Its all right, still this is a great idea, but i think that the game only supports 5 loadouts at a time
>
> If the game only supports 5 then take one out, but still have two loadout’s with the scattershot as the main weapon. I would love to see it.

Ya, It would definatly put in a different playstyle. Try to make a custom version, then test it with friends.

I would love to see it in action. Also, we need some sort of Covie shotgun (not dual Mauler).

Seems good. I’ve tested this in customs actually and it works better than the setup we got now.

I also had an idea I called “Forerunner Infection” where you are armed with two choices:

Loadout 1:
Primary-Suppressor
Secondary-Boltshot
AA: Pro Vision

Loadout 2:
Primary: Scattershot
Secondary: Boltshot
AA: Hardlight Shield

I’ve also tested the above gametype and it works fantastically with the Flood armor abilities.

I wish they would remove forced color, that’s the only thing on my mind for flood mode.

I wouldnt mind seeing those in Flood. Good post, OP

I’ve had my own custom Flood gametype since shortly after the game came out with nothing but Forerunner loadouts. Though I added in ordinance so you can get Binary rifles, Suppressors and such if you can score enough points.

Fun to play with friends.

Sounds interesting.

Pistil :stuck_out_tongue:

What if humans got an energy sword? That would be interesting…