New hot fix update complaints

I understand that you guys wanted everything to be organized, but i had liked the way the listing was placed because i could access the armor sets i unlocked when i got the game (Hunter, Mark V, IV, Nightfall, ETC) right from the start and in the order i liked. This update defeats the purpose of that. My question is why have a customization tab now if you can just look through the collections tab and it be EXACTLY THE SAME…If you want to be more organized, please allow Armor Presets so that people can save as a whole. 3 groups. Nothing major at all. In my opinion, this update is really a step backwards because its just an exact copy of another menu. I want to understand the point of this “quick fix” when it truly didnt fix anything, but create more problems for some. Also keep in mind that is is MY opinion, not something to be attacked on. Thank you.

> 2533274864140902;1:
> I understand that you guys wanted everything to be organized, but i had liked the way the listing was placed because i could access the armor sets i unlocked when i got the game (Hunter, Mark V, IV, Nightfall, ETC) right from the start and in the order i liked. This update defeats the purpose of that. My question is why have a customization tab now if you can just look through the collections tab and it be EXACTLY THE SAME…If you want to be more organized, please allow Armor Presets so that people can save as a whole. 3 groups. Nothing major at all. In my opinion, this update is really a step backwards because its just an exact copy of another menu. I want to understand the point of this “quick fix” when it truly didnt fix anything, but create more problems for some. Also keep in mind that is is MY opinion, not something to be attacked on. Thank you.

I made a thread earlier about this and a Waypointer also mentioned this as a problem. I believed if anything they should’ve went Halo Reach on how they made the helmet options of different variants. It would be a significant shorter list if it was.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?

I totally agree with the Reach customization Mr. Mountain, but i highly doubt they will ever do that. For you MR. Hotrod. I am sure they have been working on this really slowly to fix other things and HCS issues as well. The fact that they made more issues with this update really gets to me. This is counterproductive.

> 2533274864140902;4:
> I totally agree with the Reach customization Mr. Mountain, but i highly doubt they will ever do that. For you MR. Hotrod. I am sure they have been working on this really slowly to fix other things and HCS issues as well. The fact that they made more issues with this update really gets to me. This is counterproductive.

If I remember correctly from The Sprint they had about 600 glitches to fix on just Warzone.

> 2533274808386392;3:
> My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?

And those who have MCC are still waiting, nearly 2 years later.

> 2533274808386392;3:
> My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?

But hey! "Better late than never"

Oh man the launch for Warzone was a complete mess and they has a LOT of bugs on just that alone…still do to this day, but its playable still. My post though overall is not about the gameplay, but overall look and feel of the game Mr. Mountain. They are making changes to something that really does not need to be fixed or modified. I wish they would post to the public or give feedback in the programs they have BEFORE they do things like this. Or at least give us the options to pick if we want this.

> 2533274873703637;6:
> > 2533274808386392;3:
> > My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?
>
> And those who have MCC are still waiting, nearly 2 years later.

Yeah… I like to pretend that MCC never happened. :frowning:

> 2533275008181400;7:
> > 2533274808386392;3:
> > My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?
>
> But hey! "Better late than never"

Which is very true. Unfortunately, right now it’s so late that almost everybody has ditched the game.

> 2533274808386392;3:
> My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?

The Heavy Aim glitch was probably very difficult to fix and the customization organization was probably not their number 1 priority

> 2535409489305717;2:
> > 2533274864140902;1:
> > I understand that you guys wanted everything to be organized, but i had liked the way the listing was placed because i could access the armor sets i unlocked when i got the game (Hunter, Mark V, IV, Nightfall, ETC) right from the start and in the order i liked. This update defeats the purpose of that. My question is why have a customization tab now if you can just look through the collections tab and it be EXACTLY THE SAME…If you want to be more organized, please allow Armor Presets so that people can save as a whole. 3 groups. Nothing major at all. In my opinion, this update is really a step backwards because its just an exact copy of another menu. I want to understand the point of this “quick fix” when it truly didnt fix anything, but create more problems for some. Also keep in mind that is is MY opinion, not something to be attacked on. Thank you.
>
> I made a thread earlier about this and a Waypointer also mentioned this as a problem. I believed if anything they should’ve went Halo Reach on how they made the helmet options of different variants. It would be a significant shorter list if it was.

Huh I wonder who that waypointer could have been. XD

I hope Halo 6 has more filtering options for viewing our armours and helmets. I’m sick of scrolling to the right each time I want to equip one of my good armours. The reach system was pretty good. And it was easy to understand.

> 2533274808386392;9:
> > 2533274873703637;6:
> > > 2533274808386392;3:
> > > My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?
> >
> > And those who have MCC are still waiting, nearly 2 years later.
>
> Yeah… I like to pretend that MCC never happened. :frowning:

MCC is as good as it ever will be so may as well not wait and enjoy what you can with it.

Imma test the heavy aim stuff today

> 2533274816788253;13:
> > 2533274808386392;9:
> > > 2533274873703637;6:
> > > > 2533274808386392;3:
> > > > My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?
> > >
> > > And those who have MCC are still waiting, nearly 2 years later.
> >
> > Yeah… I like to pretend that MCC never happened. :frowning:
>
> MCC is as good as it ever will be so may as well not wait and enjoy what you can with it.

I would, but I didn’t renew my Xbox Live when it ran out a couple of months ago. I hadn’t played anything on my Xbox since early February, so I didn’t see the point of paying 70$ a year for nothing.

Unfortunately, that also means not being able to play MCC, but it was difficult to find games on it already anyway.

> 2533274808386392;15:
> > 2533274816788253;13:
> > > 2533274808386392;9:
> > > > 2533274873703637;6:
> > > > > 2533274808386392;3:
> > > > > My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?
> > > >
> > > > And those who have MCC are still waiting, nearly 2 years later.
> > >
> > > Yeah… I like to pretend that MCC never happened. :frowning:
> >
> > MCC is as good as it ever will be so may as well not wait and enjoy what you can with it.
>
> I would, but I didn’t renew my Xbox Live when it ran out a couple of months ago. I hadn’t played anything on my Xbox since early February, so I didn’t see the point of paying 70$ a year for nothing.
>
> Unfortunately, that also means not being able to play MCC, but it was difficult to find games on it already anyway.

Luckily I live on the east coast of America and on the rare occasions when I do play MCC I usually have no trouble finding games. But I only play action sack, H2 and H2A… Btb works well but I get tired of all the H3 especially seeing how H3 has actually aged the worse and plays the worse in MCC, it was just a bad port. I dont get why so many vote for it.

The UI is just trash altogether. I doubt they’ll waste the time revamping it (besides minor adjustments like this) when they could making a really good UI for halo 6.

> 2533274971565732;11:
> > 2533274808386392;3:
> > My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?
>
> The Heavy Aim glitch was probably very difficult to fix and the customization organization was probably not their number 1 priority

I doubt it. 343 designed this engine so any fault is probably originally theirs to begin with because they shoestrung so many things like tying physics to framerate (awful idea) which made splitscreen more or less impossible. Heavy aiming should have been fixed months ago when it was first pointed out. This is only exacerbated by the fact that they’ve been continuously updating the game with new content to attempt to plug more microtransactions without fixing the issues.

I really think it’s 343 just being lazy/greedy. Remember Halo 4? They released the back end weapon tuning update like a half a year before they even bothered to finally rebalance the game which made it actually fairly decent and fun to play, but more or less everyone was gone by that point?

I play Smite mostly anymore on Xbox and the longest I’ve had to deal with glitches or significant problems is a month at worst. Frequently they patch it out 2 weeks later and for really bad bugs they hotfix it within a few days. Heavy aiming has been an issue for over HALF A YEAR. I really don’t care how it may seem difficult to fix. It negatively impacts the game and it should never have been released like that to begin with, especially in a competitive shooter. I question 343’s competence since what other high profile shooter game has ever released with such a huge bug in one of its most intrinsic mechanics and allows it to persist for over 6 months or what 1/4 or half the game’s lifecycle at this point or has heavy aim been around the whole time? I don’t know I gave up on Halo 5 like 4 months after release.

Frankly it’s unforgivable, especially for MS’ biggest exclusive title.

> 2533274816788253;16:
> > 2533274808386392;15:
> > > 2533274816788253;13:
> > > > 2533274808386392;9:
> > > > > 2533274873703637;6:
> > > > > > 2533274808386392;3:
> > > > > > My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?
> > > > >
> > > > > And those who have MCC are still waiting, nearly 2 years later.
> > > >
> > > > Yeah… I like to pretend that MCC never happened. :frowning:
> > >
> > > MCC is as good as it ever will be so may as well not wait and enjoy what you can with it.
> >
> > I would, but I didn’t renew my Xbox Live when it ran out a couple of months ago. I hadn’t played anything on my Xbox since early February, so I didn’t see the point of paying 70$ a year for nothing.
> >
> > Unfortunately, that also means not being able to play MCC, but it was difficult to find games on it already anyway.
>
> Luckily I live on the east coast of America and on the rare occasions when I do play MCC I usually have no trouble finding games. But I only play action sack, H2 and H2A… Btb works well but I get tired of all the H3 especially seeing how H3 has actually aged the worse and plays the worse in MCC, it was just a bad port. I dont get why so many vote for it.

Because people clearly disagree with you. H1 spawns in BTB are a nightmare and for the longest time there was no betrayal booting so people frequently trolled. Most times I see Halo 2 it’s one of its crappier maps for BTB while Halo 3 had a ton of great BTB maps except standoff was the only thing played for soooo long. I’ll vote H2A occassionally, but I still enjoy Halo 3 the most. They really just needed to not make the BR random spread.

> 2533274831961512;19:
> > 2533274816788253;16:
> > > 2533274808386392;15:
> > > > 2533274816788253;13:
> > > > > 2533274808386392;9:
> > > > > > 2533274873703637;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274808386392;3:
> > > > > > > My main complaint is that it took them over a year and a freaking half to get this fixed. Seriously… Did they get a monkey to work on this?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > And those who have MCC are still waiting, nearly 2 years later.
> > > > >
> > > > > Yeah… I like to pretend that MCC never happened. :frowning:
> > > >
> > > > MCC is as good as it ever will be so may as well not wait and enjoy what you can with it.
>
> H1 spawns in BTB are a nightmare and for the longest time there was no betrayal booting so people frequently trolled. Most times I see Halo 2 it’s one of its crappier maps for BTB while Halo 3 had a ton of great BTB maps except standoff was the only thing played for soooo long. I’ll vote H2A occassionally, but I still enjoy Halo 3 the most. They really just needed to not make the BR random spread.

To be fair with the spawns in CE were terrible as you can clearly see where they spawn in some maps or literally right next to you in other maps. TBH I’ve nevered played a H2A BTB game & hardly played H2 BTB. It’s mostly Avalanche or Standoff in Halo 3 which got stale to me and I’m hoping maps like Vahalla, Sandtrap, Sandbox or Rat’s Nest come to the vote but NOPE! It’s either Avalanche or Standoff that get picked for Halo 3.

I’m not saying these maps are bad, but picking those over and over just got repetitive for me.