NEW HIDDEN MESSAGE MASTER CHIEF LIVEACTION TRAILER

So thanks to yekim evol from the Waypoint forums, we now know what the numbers in MC’s HUD meant in this ad.
His words:
I have re-looked over the Halo 5 Guardians Master Chief Ad; and the ammo counts at the top of the HUD must relate to the gospel of john in the Christian bible “Jesus Teaches Nicodemus”. John chapter 3 verse 12 to 17 (chief has 3 grenades, 12 pistol shots and 17 assault rifle rounds); To me this sums up the entire trailer and what the Chiefs point of view is.
“12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g] 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”

Wow…

> 2533274885566464;2:
> Wow…

Yep. People so wrapped up by 343I new approach. nobody till now have thought to look at it Old School Bungie wise

> 2533274803137071;3:
> > 2533274885566464;2:
> > Wow…
>
>
> Yep. People so wrapped up by 343I new approach. nobody till now have thought to look at it Old School Bungie wise

And as usual, it tells us jack -Yoink-. XD

And what about Locke’s armour set trailer? There has to be a reason for wear 14 grenades I guess

same with Jameson Locke (He has one grenade, three BR rounds and twelve pistol shots) by looking up the passage of James chapter three through twelve. This is what came up.
“3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.”
“9 Believers in humble circumstances ought to take pride in their high position. 10 But the rich should take pride in their humiliation—since they will pass away like a wild flower. 11 For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich will fade away even while they go about their business.”
“12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”
It’s interesting to see this passage bring up faith and doubt as primary subjects. Kinda parallels to hunting the “truth”. I also thought maybe God (in reference to Halo) could be a metaphor for ONI, but thats a bit farfetched. Who knows, this could all be just a coincidence. But both of the passages seem to have a connection to something related to Halo.

Good work man. Yeah it seem to have some connection to Halo…

So John is the second coming of Jesus?

> 2533274889350043;8:
> So John is the second coming of Jesus?

yes.

> 2533275005723192;1:
> So thanks to yekim evol from the Waypoint forums, we now know what the numbers in MC’s HUD meant in this ad.
> His words:
> I have re-looked over the Halo 5 Guardians Master Chief Ad; and the ammo counts at the top of the HUD must relate to the gospel of john in the Christian bible “Jesus Teaches Nicodemus”. John chapter 3 verse 12 to 17 (chief has 3 grenades, 12 pistol shots and 17 assault rifle rounds); To me this sums up the entire trailer and what the Chiefs point of view is.
> “12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g] 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”

Bruh

> 2533274889350043;8:

He’s coming back to finish the fight.

> 2533274889350043;8:

And Johnson is Cupid.

Well I’ll be -Yoink!-.

Who makes these trailers and decides to put such tiny references in there?

Wow, amazing find. I miss the old Halo and bible correlations.

I’m not big on the Bible references. I wish they would have left those in the Bungie games. If humanity hasn’t moved beyond religion by 2557, maybe the Didact is right to wipe us out.

> 2533274810150284;15:
> I’m not big on the Bible references. I wish they would have left those in the Bungie games. If humanity hasn’t moved beyond religion by 2557, maybe the Didact is right to wipe us out.

You do realize the Forerunners worship both the Precursors and the Mantle religiously right?

> 2533274810150284;15:
> I’m not big on the Bible references. I wish they would have left those in the Bungie games. If humanity hasn’t moved beyond religion by 2557, maybe the Didact is right to wipe us out.

I think it adds more depth to the games. Another thing, Stg. Johnson was religious but was accepting of science, so there’s that…And please do not start with this, you are going to get this thread locked for starting a religious argument.

But wow, i’m glad this connection was made, gives us a nice speculative bone to chew on.

Mods better not lock this because of religious discussion, a lot of the original trilogy was based on religion and it seems this new saga is as well. The ark, flood, covenant, etc. It’s all there.

OP-Very interesting. I never would’ve thought of that. Nice job.

> 2533275005723192;6:
> same with Jameson Locke (He has one grenade, three BR rounds and twelve pistol shots) by looking up the passage of James chapter three through twelve. This is what came up.
> “3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.”
> “9 Believers in humble circumstances ought to take pride in their high position. 10 But the rich should take pride in their humiliation—since they will pass away like a wild flower. 11 For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich will fade away even while they go about their business.”
> “12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”
> It’s interesting to see this passage bring up faith and doubt as primary subjects. Kinda parallels to hunting the “truth”. I also thought maybe God (in reference to Halo) could be a metaphor for ONI, but thats a bit farfetched. Who knows, this could all be just a coincidence. But both of the passages seem to have a connection to something related to Halo.

That’s interesting too. It seems that Halo is becoming more and more religious. Prophets, subliminal messages about men/angels/devil, and now references to the Bible.

> 2535445384929064;18:
> OP-Very interesting. I never would’ve thought of that. Nice job.
>
>
>
> > 2533275005723192;6:
> > same with Jameson Locke (He has one grenade, three BR rounds and twelve pistol shots) by looking up the passage of James chapter three through twelve. This is what came up.
> > “3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.”
> > “9 Believers in humble circumstances ought to take pride in their high position. 10 But the rich should take pride in their humiliation—since they will pass away like a wild flower. 11 For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich will fade away even while they go about their business.”
> > “12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”
> > It’s interesting to see this passage bring up faith and doubt as primary subjects. Kinda parallels to hunting the “truth”. I also thought maybe God (in reference to Halo) could be a metaphor for ONI, but thats a bit farfetched. Who knows, this could all be just a coincidence. But both of the passages seem to have a connection to something related to Halo.
>
>
> That’s interesting too. It seems that Halo is becoming more and more religious. Prophets, subliminal messages about men/angels/devil, and now references to the Bible.

It has always been there, I never noticed until recently, but the Ark and the flood coincide quite nice.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274833380875;16:
> > 2533274810150284;15:
> > I’m not big on the Bible references. I wish they would have left those in the Bungie games. If humanity hasn’t moved beyond religion by 2557, maybe the Didact is right to wipe us out.
>
>
> You do realize the Forerunners worship both the Precursors and the Mantle religiously right?

Yeah you can stop playing halo dude… HALO dude. Covenant, Ark, flood…just go be atheist elsewhere, sell your xbox do whatever