New Hero Units for Cutter and Anders.

Going to make this very brief.

Major Vaughan as a new hero unit for Cutter instead of his Spartan.
Hawk hero unit for Anders instead of her Spartan.

Thoughts?

Cutter yes
Anders no
Douglas is awesome in a nade marine opener his stun can get ur marines a chance to nade jr or choppers. But douglas is in serious need of a buff

I agree with RunninRebel since we already have Commander Jerome I wouldn’t mind replacing Jerome with Vaughan and his crew.

> 2533274922326904;2:
> Cutter yes
> Anders no
> Douglas is awesome in a nade marine opener his stun can get ur marines a chance to nade jr or choppers. But douglas is in serious need of a buff

My reasoning behind it was both that it would relieve memories and also as a Flying hero unit it would synergize well with Sentinels to ignore terrain.

> 2533274821521504;4:
> > 2533274922326904;2:
> > Cutter yes
> > Anders no
> > Douglas is awesome in a nade marine opener his stun can get ur marines a chance to nade jr or choppers. But douglas is in serious need of a buff
>
> My reasoning behind it was both that it would relieve memories and also as a Flying hero unit it would synergize well with Sentinels to ignore terrain.

I see the reasoning behind it. Its just that sentinels are not viable atm either. Its an awesome idea! I just would rather have Douglas have his upgrades switched and make his rocket great

I like both.

I was hoping that after leader Jerome with his mech, each spartan would get some sort of drop unit. Douglas, for example, getting something like a scout/healer sentinel.

> 2533274821521504;4:
> > 2533274922326904;2:
> > Cutter yes
> > Anders no
> > Douglas is awesome in a nade marine opener his stun can get ur marines a chance to nade jr or choppers. But douglas is in serious need of a buff
>
> My reasoning behind it was both that it would relieve memories and also as a Flying hero unit it would synergize well with Sentinels to ignore terrain.

I doubt they’d make a brand new hero unit for Anders and completely get rid of Douglas.

As for Cutter I agree he should get the ODST squad.

Totally behind it on Cutter. Needs to happen- it would be awesome and makes sense.

Douglas I actually want to stay though, lol. I think he’s a level above the other spartans; his splash DPS is really quite good- infinitely better than what Jerome (cutter) and Alice bring to the table. I consider him the Chosen equivalent for the UNSC, albeit a bit worse because the spartans are just generally not too good. Regardless, he’s by far my favorite red team member.

I would agree, however, that a flying hero unit would be ideal. The vehicles are a problem because there is no T1 vehicle counter. They absolutely need a lower armor modifier against small arms on their first upgrade and base level. An air hero wouldn’t be nearly as bad since grunts and marines soft counter air. Although, it would place Kinsano, Honor Guard, and the Warlord at a disadvantage.

Why not include the ideal heroes you mentioned in addition to the heroes that are already in place. For instance the hawk from unit base bldg and keep Douglas. With Cutter generate ODST from unit bldg and add Vaughn ODST from skill wheel.

The only guy I would trade Douglas for is the Spearbreaker new Sentinel.

> 2533274821521504;1:
> Going to make this very brief.
>
> Major Vaughan as a new hero unit for Cutter instead of his Spartan.
> Hawk hero unit for Anders instead of her Spartan.
>
> Thoughts?

Good point, all that work that went into Animating Jerome would go to waste though.
Can we do what made Decimus special, and give him two hero units?
I mean Decimus has already been dethroned, making him third place in that aspect wouldn’t be too much of a hit, as Jerome having 5 freaking hero units has already done enough damage! haha!

As for Anders though, I wouldn’t mind having a hawk hero unit, I’m not sure if it would be very worthwhile though, I was impressed by the bison, but there’s something about having a real person as a hero, BEING the hero that is special to me.

> 2533274821521504;1:
> Going to make this very brief.
>
> Major Vaughan as a new hero unit for Cutter instead of his Spartan.
> Hawk hero unit for Anders instead of her Spartan.
>
> Thoughts?

I want to keep it how it is