New Hero In Halo 4...but who?

Confirmed that there is a new Hero in Halo 4…but who is it?

Halo Timeline

“The first Spartan IVs enter service aboard the UNSC Infinity. One Spartan II is equipped with Mjolnir Mk VII armour.”

then there is this…

“Though its features and aesthetic qualities aren’t mentioned in its single appearance, MJOLNIR Mark VII is worn by Naomi-010, a SPARTAN-II attatched to Kilo Five. It is mentioned as being lighter than Mark VI and is capable of upgrading itself passively when in standby. Naomi frequently removes and puts on the armor, though whether this is a requirement of its self-upgrading nature or a preference of SPARTAN-010 is unknown.”

That Spartan 2 aboard the UNSC Infinity must be Naomi. And at some point in the campaign, the MC and the Infinity meet !

now if you all recall, Frankie said the book releasing towards the Halo 4 release date (Announced as The Thursday War) will have alot of info that will hint towards Halo 4. It also happens to be part of the Kilo-Five Trilogy. Naomi is a Spartan 2 attatched to Kilo Five.

Cover Pic of the Thursday War by Traviss

then there is this…

This Picture of the OXM

“OMG! Halo 4. New Maps. New Villains. NEW HERO?!”

i believe that new hero is going to be Naomi (because of info listed above). One thing i hope is that we dont play with her like we did the Arbiter in Halo 2. I just want to play as the MC and the MC only!

> Confirmed that there is a new Hero in Halo 4…but who is it?
>
> Halo Timeline
>
> “The first Spartan IVs enter service aboard the UNSC Infinity. One Spartan II is equipped with Mjolnir Mk VII armour.”
>
> then there is this…
>
> Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor | Halo Alpha | Fandom
>
> “Though its features and aesthetic qualities aren’t mentioned in its single appearance, MJOLNIR Mark VII is worn by Naomi-010, a SPARTAN-II attatched to Kilo Five. It is mentioned as being lighter than Mark VI and is capable of upgrading itself passively when in standby. Naomi frequently removes and puts on the armor, though whether this is a requirement of its self-upgrading nature or a preference of SPARTAN-010 is unknown.”
>
> That Spartan 2 aboard the UNSC Infinity must be Naomi. And at some point in the campaign, the MC and the Infinity meet !
>
> now if you all recall, Frankie said the book releasing towards the Halo 4 release date (Announced as The Thursday War) will have alot of info that will hint towards Halo 4. It also happens to be part of the Kilo-Five Trilogy. Naomi is a Spartan 2 attatched to Kilo Five.
>
> Cover Pic of the Thursday War by Traviss
>
> then there is this…
>
> This Picture of the OXM
>
> “OMG! Halo 4. New Maps. New Villains. NEW HERO?!”
>
> i believe that new hero is going to be Naomi (because of info listed above). One thing i hope is that we dont play with her like we did the Arbiter in Halo 2. I just want to play as the MC and the MC only!

I hope its Naomi but that armor looks like the crappy spartan III’s armor :confused: (the spartan on Karen Traviss’s new book)

Very nice find op!

Ill laugh if they say “THE HERO IS A GRAPHICALLY UPDATED MASTER CHIEF”

> > Confirmed that there is a new Hero in Halo 4…but who is it?
> >
> > Halo Timeline
> >
> > “The first Spartan IVs enter service aboard the UNSC Infinity. One Spartan II is equipped with Mjolnir Mk VII armour.”
> >
> > then there is this…
> >
> > Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor | Halo Alpha | Fandom
> >
> > “Though its features and aesthetic qualities aren’t mentioned in its single appearance, MJOLNIR Mark VII is worn by Naomi-010, a SPARTAN-II attatched to Kilo Five. It is mentioned as being lighter than Mark VI and is capable of upgrading itself passively when in standby. Naomi frequently removes and puts on the armor, though whether this is a requirement of its self-upgrading nature or a preference of SPARTAN-010 is unknown.”
> >
> > That Spartan 2 aboard the UNSC Infinity must be Naomi. And at some point in the campaign, the MC and the Infinity meet !
> >
> > now if you all recall, Frankie said the book releasing towards the Halo 4 release date (Announced as The Thursday War) will have alot of info that will hint towards Halo 4. It also happens to be part of the Kilo-Five Trilogy. Naomi is a Spartan 2 attatched to Kilo Five.
> >
> > Cover Pic of the Thursday War by Traviss
> >
> > then there is this…
> >
> > This Picture of the OXM
> >
> > “OMG! Halo 4. New Maps. New Villains. NEW HERO?!”
> >
> > i believe that new hero is going to be Naomi (because of info listed above). One thing i hope is that we dont play with her like we did the Arbiter in Halo 2. I just want to play as the MC and the MC only!
>
> I hope its Naomi but that armor looks like the crappy spartan III’s armor :confused: (the spartan on Karen Traviss’s new book)

Looks nothing like a Spartan III, nor does it look crappy imo.

> > > Confirmed that there is a new Hero in Halo 4…but who is it?
> > >
> > > Halo Timeline
> > >
> > > “The first Spartan IVs enter service aboard the UNSC Infinity. One Spartan II is equipped with Mjolnir Mk VII armour.”
> > >
> > > then there is this…
> > >
> > > Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor | Halo Alpha | Fandom
> > >
> > > “Though its features and aesthetic qualities aren’t mentioned in its single appearance, MJOLNIR Mark VII is worn by Naomi-010, a SPARTAN-II attatched to Kilo Five. It is mentioned as being lighter than Mark VI and is capable of upgrading itself passively when in standby. Naomi frequently removes and puts on the armor, though whether this is a requirement of its self-upgrading nature or a preference of SPARTAN-010 is unknown.”
> > >
> > > That Spartan 2 aboard the UNSC Infinity must be Naomi. And at some point in the campaign, the MC and the Infinity meet !
> > >
> > > now if you all recall, Frankie said the book releasing towards the Halo 4 release date (Announced as The Thursday War) will have alot of info that will hint towards Halo 4. It also happens to be part of the Kilo-Five Trilogy. Naomi is a Spartan 2 attatched to Kilo Five.
> > >
> > > Cover Pic of the Thursday War by Traviss
> > >
> > >
> > > This Picture of the OXM
> > >
> > > “OMG! Halo 4. New Maps. New Villains. NEW HERO?!”
> > >
> > > i believe that new hero is going to be Naomi (because of info listed above). One thing i hope is that we dont play with her like we did the Arbiter in Halo 2. I just want to play as the MC and the MC only!
> >
> > I hope its Naomi but that armor looks like the crappy spartan III’s armor :confused: (the spartan on Karen Traviss’s new book)
>
> Looks nothing like a Spartan III, nor does it look crappy imo.

Yeah it does do a comparison.

It’s obviously Sgt. Johnson with a Tornado Gun.

> > > Confirmed that there is a new Hero in Halo 4…but who is it?
> > >
> > > Halo Timeline
> > >
> > > “The first Spartan IVs enter service aboard the UNSC Infinity. One Spartan II is equipped with Mjolnir Mk VII armour.”
> > >
> > >
> > > Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor | Halo Alpha | Fandom
> > >
> > > “Though its features and aesthetic qualities aren’t mentioned in its single appearance, MJOLNIR Mark VII is worn by Naomi-010, a SPARTAN-II attatched to Kilo Five. It is mentioned as being lighter than Mark VI and is capable of upgrading itself passively when in standby. Naomi frequently removes and puts on the armor, though whether this is a requirement of its self-upgrading nature or a preference of SPARTAN-010 is unknown.”
> > >
> > > That Spartan 2 aboard the UNSC Infinity must be Naomi. And at some point in the campaign, the MC and the Infinity meet !
> > >
> > > now if you all recall, Frankie said the book releasing towards the Halo 4 release date (Announced as The Thursday War) will have alot of info that will hint towards Halo 4. It also happens to be part of the Kilo-Five Trilogy. Naomi is a Spartan 2 attatched to Kilo Five.
> > >
> > > Cover Pic of the Thursday War by Traviss
> > >
> > >
> > > This Picture of the OXM
> > >
> > > “OMG! Halo 4. New Maps. New Villains. NEW HERO?!”
> > >
> > > i believe that new hero is going to be Naomi (because of info listed above). One thing i hope is that we dont play with her like we did the Arbiter in Halo 2. I just want to play as the MC and the MC only!
> >
> > I hope its Naomi but that armor looks like the crappy spartan III’s armor :confused: (the spartan on Karen Traviss’s new book)
>
> Looks nothing like a Spartan III, nor does it look crappy imo.

Yeah it does do a comparison.

I’m thinking that Naomi will be a major character in Spartan Ops, but the hero they are referring to may be the Didact or some other Forerunner.

But i still want Master Cheif to be the hero! :frowning:

> It’s obviously Sgt. Johnson with a Tornado Gun.

Hehehe that would be awesome.

i think she is gonna play a big part in Halo 4. 343i is trying to dive deep into the humanity of MC. Imagine that reunion between the 2? i think she is definitely going to appear

why not jun
I understand hes a spartan 3 but the thing is why would a spartan 2 accept this supposed upgrade.
for one most spartan III’s didn’t even get a shield so its understandable for them to want armor with a shield makes sence but spartan II’s near the end were upgraded with strong shielded armor that was extremely strong
from what I understand this new armor is weakened to allow non Spartans with little augmentation to easily use it.

> It’s obviously Sgt. Johnson with a Tornado Gun.

Seems legit.

define…hero

> define…hero

look at that OXM cover. it says New Hero so ask them to define hero, or wait till May 22nd for it to release. Or if ur a subscriber, just wait for the next few days to find out urself

The new Hero is Cortana. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol.

> > define…hero
>
> look at that OXM cover. it says New Hero so ask them to define hero, or wait till May 22nd for it to release. Or if ur a subscriber, just wait for the next few days to find out urself

not the point…their definition of hero might make difference between a welcomed new addition in the form of a familiar/friendly face and a "Arbiter from halo 2“ situation

Mario, halo 4 is now a sidescroller deal with it.

i cant seem to find the part where its mentions the new hero, sorry if i sound stupid.