New Helmet?

I don’t know if this has been mentioned, but I haven’t seen this helmet before:

It was all over the forums last night

And…it’s atrocious.

> And…it’s atrocious.

Just going to say that. Alot of these helmets are not looking good.

> > And…it’s atrocious.
>
> Just going to say that. Alot of these helmets are not looking good.

Maybe we just need a better angle.

I think it’s the new Hayabusa. It looks an awful lot like a Japanese Noh Mask.

That’ll be one of the more popular helmets, the bad ones always are.

Reminds me of a little cartoon demon.

Looks a little EOD-ish to me.

The whole style of Exile reminds me of those classic old 80’s cartoons in terms of coloring, shapes of the rocks etc, just like the rest of H4 looking like a retro 70/80’s style to me…

And behold, now we also get a Samurai Pizza Cats helmet…

Looks incredibly ugly to be honest…but because it reminds me of this I might just go around wearing it and yelling the themesong every now and then…

it looks like one of those transformer heads from the early series.

> The whole style of Exile reminds me of those classic old 80’s cartoons in terms of coloring, shapes of the rocks etc, just like the rest of H4 looking like a retro 70/80’s style to me…
>
> And behold, now we also get a Samurai Pizza Cats helmet…
>
> Looks incredibly ugly to be honest…but because it reminds me of <mark>this</mark> I might just go around wearing it and yelling the themesong every now and then…

hahaha that made me laugh until I fell of my chair and hit my head of the desk

Hello Kitty helmet… LOL.

> The whole style of Exile reminds me of those classic old 80’s cartoons in terms of coloring, shapes of the rocks etc, just like the rest of H4 looking like a retro 70/80’s style to me…
>
> And behold, now we also get a Samurai Pizza Cats helmet…
>
> Looks incredibly ugly to be honest…but because it reminds me of this I might just go around wearing it and yelling the themesong every now and then…

haha oh wow i cant believe samurai pizza cats is a thing

> > The whole style of Exile reminds me of those classic old 80’s cartoons in terms of coloring, shapes of the rocks etc, just like the rest of H4 looking like a retro 70/80’s style to me…
> >
> > And behold, now we also get a Samurai Pizza Cats helmet…
> >
> > Looks incredibly ugly to be honest…but because it reminds me of this I might just go around wearing it and yelling the themesong every now and then…
>
> haha oh wow i cant believe samurai pizza cats is a thing

Haha, don’t get me started with 80’s/90’s cartoons from my childhood…plenty of weird stuff in that time, kind of a suprise it didn’t cause a whole generation to be messed up.
Still, those were the best cartoons ever if you ask me.
I mean, Dinoriders, Turtles, Samurai Pizza Cats, Biker Mice from Mars…and that just naming a few

> > > Biker Mice from Mars…
> >
> > I loved that show.

The Dark Knight…