New helmet

Does anyone else want the Stromtrooper helmet from the new Star Wars movie?

Yeah I miss the EOD from halo 4 about the same thing as a stormtrooper helmet.

Well firstly, Disney could potentially sue 343 for copyright stuff. Don’t know for sure, but my theory is that’s why EOD isn’t in the game anymore is to avoid potential stuff like that

What about a samurai helmet and armor, or Promethean like armor or even Flood armor.

> 2533274969813084;3:
> Well firstly, Disney could potentially sue 343 for copyright stuff. Don’t know for sure, but my theory is that’s why EOD isn’t in the game anymore is to avoid potential stuff like that

But EOD was back in H3 so doubt thats the reason

What? Why has this post not been locked?
I want elsa and olaf added to Forge.

> 2535468736393090;4:
> What about a samurai helmet and armor, or Promethean like armor or even Flood armor.

There’s Shinobi and Raider armor for Samurai (Never will replace the one from Halo 3) and they need to add some serious Promethean armor with the orange lights to make us look beast.
Idk if we’ll get flood armor, might look like sh¡t or only look good with one set of colors

> 2535468736393090;1:
> Does anyone else want the Stromtrooper helmet from the new Star Wars movie?

Copyrights would prohibit this.

> 2533274969813084;3:
> Well firstly, Disney could potentially sue 343 for copyright stuff. Don’t know for sure, but my theory is that’s why EOD isn’t in the game anymore is to avoid potential stuff like that

EOD and stormtrooper helmet do not even look similar so it is not affected by any copyrights. It can be inspired by it which is okay, as long it is not an exact replica and if disney was not aware of it.

If anything, we need some more vehicles than armor, but I wouldn’t mind a couple of cool armor pieces

We need to get the Hayabusa armor back. That armor was the shi+!

Storm trooper helmet… Really…?

Just stop

> 2535468736393090;4:
> What about a samurai helmet and armor, or Promethean like armor or even Flood armor.

Samurai armor= shinobi armor (ultra rare & legendary)
Promethean armor= FOTUS armor (rare & 2 legendaries)
Flood armor= go back to halo 4 or halo 2 anniversary, JK, probably just wait for next update (emile’s helmet)

They could certainly have one inspired by it and not breach copyright, it would have to be extremely similar for any action to be taken