New Helmet HD new screenshots

Right Here These dont belong to me , not my website but just thought I would share

Nice thanks for sharing. Haven’t seen these yet.

Awesome! Halo 4 looks amazing.

Good god that site and it’s images are LOADING -Yoinking!- SLOW.

> Good god that site and it’s images are LOADING -Yoinking!- SLOW.

Yeah, it happened to me too.

EDIT: Here, better link.

So I don’t have to restart my router it is just the site

sorry about that guys ill fix it

Thanks ShadoXIII

> So I don’t have to restart my router it is just the site

A little tip, if I complain about a site loading slow, it’s the site, not cause my router being slow.

So now we have 3 EVA type helmets. Orbital, Strider and that one in the pics

it looks like EVA

lol it’s slow to load, reminds me of the time that I had dial up.

> So now we have 3 EVA type helmets. Orbital, Strider and that one in the pics

I thought that was orbital. What’s the red guy?

Where’s the new helmet? All I see is the recruit helmet and the halo 4 version of EVA/sarcasm

I do like the new iteration of EVA, looks less bland and fishbowly compared to Reach’s.

> > So now we have 3 EVA type helmets. Orbital, Strider and that one in the pics
>
> I thought that was orbital. What’s the red guy?

it does look like orbital but it’s not completely identical. Such as the fact the orbital helmet has a skin on the sides of it’s visor

it this , their no new helnets that op talks of

> > So now we have 3 EVA type helmets. Orbital, Strider and that one in the pics
>
> I thought that was orbital. What’s the red guy?

I hope that wasn’t Orbital. I’m of fan of Orbital and have a feeling that is indeed a different helmet. The visor is different and is lacking the edges of Orbital. It’s more of an eva with smooth curves and what not.

It looks so good. I love the details in the rocks and the environments, this is gonna be one hell of a beautiful game.

Looks like that’s going to be an awesome multiplayer map.

Amazing. Yes thats the EVA helmet and ODST. Looks like this map is taking place at the Infinity site.

I dont think that is the same helmet as the orbital or that was what I thought. If it is im sorry for my mistake