New Helmet + Green Visor spotted!

First, I would just like to say, if this was posted already, I’m sorry! I’m usually late to the party (If anyone even invites me)

Lame jokes aside, while watching a game on the new map, Exile, I spotted something. When the player died, it showed his spartan with a new helmet, and a green visor.

It’s around 6:45
Also, here’s a low quality picture

I think it looks amazing, but I want you thoughts on this!

I’mma go green machine this November

> I’mma go green machine this November

Same here! >:D

I looks more like the color was distorted by the Promethean vision…who knows tho

It’s showed near the end of the video and was Bravo’s armor he chose.

Ill be going green unless theres a purple visor color. I love meh green almost as much as I love greeeen.

Flag and pistol. One giant leap for mankind!
You can’t drop the flag?

Nice find op. Looks pretty epic.

> It’s showed near the end of the video and was Bravo’s armor he chose.

See, I told you! I’m always late to the party! XD

> It’s around LINK

Instead of telling us the time to go to, don’t you think it’d be smarter to link us to the point in time you want us to watch!? Like so: -Yoinking!- FIXED LINK
LINK

> Also, here’s a low quality picture

Show me a High quality image, or it didn’t happen. Cause I don’t see -Yoink- but blury crap.

Oh, and the next time I see someone link a video like this.

> It’s around 6:45

I WILL LINK EVERY SECOND OF THE VIDEO TO SHOW YOU HOW TO LINK VIDEOS AT A CERTAIN POINT IN TIME.

Get greenskull quick! He’s gonna freak out!

How the heck could anyone catch that? I never would have noticed it. There’s a better look at it at the end.

I would prefer a purple or gold visor, but it’s nice to see different colors.

> > It’s around LINK
>
> Instead of telling us the time to go to, don’t you think it’d be smarter to link us to the point in time you want us to watch!? Like so: -Yoinking!- FIXED LINK
> LINK
>
>
> > Also, here’s a low quality picture
>
> Show me a High quality image, or it didn’t happen. Cause I don’t see Yoink! but blury crap.
>
> Oh, and the next time I see someone link a video like this.
>
>
>
> > It’s around 6:45
>
> I WILL LINK EVERY SECOND OF THE VIDEO TO SHOW YOU HOW TO LINK VIDEOS AT A CERTAIN POINT IN TIME.

you need to chill the yoink out …weeeow

Just what I was hoping for, a large sandbox of visors :smiley:

That’s not even a picture. Gotta be the worst quality I’ve seen for years.

> > > It’s around LINK
> >
> > Instead of telling us the time to go to, don’t you think it’d be smarter to link us to the point in time you want us to watch!? Like so: -Yoinking!- FIXED LINK
> > LINK
> >
> >
> > > Also, here’s a low quality picture
> >
> > Show me a High quality image, or it didn’t happen. Cause I don’t see Yoink! but blury crap.
> >
> > Oh, and the next time I see someone link a video like this.
> >
> >
> >
> > > It’s around 6:45
> >
> > I WILL LINK EVERY SECOND OF THE VIDEO TO SHOW YOU HOW TO LINK VIDEOS AT A CERTAIN POINT IN TIME.
>
> you need to chill the yoink out …weeeow

I will chill out when people use their heads, link people to the times they want people to watch, and not say “Go to this point in this video”, but actually LINK the time, hell it isn’t that -Yoinking!- hard to do it, you add “t=6m45s” it’s not that hard, if you can read the time stamp, you can edit a youtube link to link the point in the video.

It looks so -Yoink!-…

The green visor is bomb.

> > > > It’s around LINK
> > >
> > > Instead of telling us the time to go to, don’t you think it’d be smarter to link us to the point in time you want us to watch!? Like so: -Yoinking!- FIXED LINK
> > > LINK
> > >
> > >
> > > > Also, here’s a low quality picture
> > >
> > > Show me a High quality image, or it didn’t happen. Cause I don’t see Yoink! but blury crap.
> > >
> > > Oh, and the next time I see someone link a video like this.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > It’s around 6:45
> > >
> > > I WILL LINK EVERY SECOND OF THE VIDEO TO SHOW YOU HOW TO LINK VIDEOS AT A CERTAIN POINT IN TIME.
> >
> > you need to chill the yoink out …weeeow
>
> I will chill out when people use their heads, link people to the times they want people to watch, and not say “Go to this point in this video”, but actually LINK the time, hell it isn’t that -Yoinking!- hard to do it, you add “t=6m45s” it’s not that hard, if you can read the time stamp, you can edit a youtube link to link the point in the video.

Are you really that lazy? That you can’t even go to a certain spot in a YouTube link? Goodness, what has this world turned into? Weird Stealth, I am so sick of your crap that you post on here. I have tolerated it all of this time and have Not flipped out on you. So I don’t know how to link it right. Chill out, you’re act icing like a kid. If you would of informed me more maturely, and civilly, I would of fixed it right away. But whatever, screw it. I try to be nice and help out, but then I get jerks like yourself

I’m done, thanks to everyone who was nice on this forum, and to the jerks, All I have to tell you is this. Grow up

> That’s not even a picture. Gotta be the worst quality I’ve seen for years.

A picture is a picture

I’m sorry I have failed you, well not really.