New Headset

With the launch of Halo 4 I think it is about time for me to replace my old wired turtle beach headset…I had the Razer 5.1 Wireless for a while but was too bulky and heavy.

I haven’t had a problem with my beach headset just sick of the wires all the time. Has anyone used the x41 or the x42?

I know Tritton has a new Halo 4 edition coming out but I have never used Tritton headsets before.

> With the launch of Halo 4 I think it is about time for me to replace my old wired turtle beach headset…I had the Razer 5.1 Wireless for a while but was too bulky and heavy.
>
> I haven’t had a problem with my beach headset just sick of the wires all the time. Has anyone used the x41 or the x42?
>
> I know Tritton has a new Halo 4 edition coming out but I have never used Tritton headsets before.

Tritton makes some pretty good quality headsets. I had the chance to try the Halo 4 one at PAX, and I loved it!

I hate Wires just like you! I purchased the Astro A50’s but I had some issues that couldn’t be resolved & the Chat Cable annoyed the crap out of me. So I got my money back & pre ordered the Tritton Warheads 7.1 Halo 4 Edition. Cant wait

I got the tritton ax180s, cheap but amazing headset they also fit your ears perfectly