New HD footage with in-game audio

No commentary, no music, and no off-screen footage. This is all HD with the in-game sounds and audio.

Campaign (contains spoilers for first and third mission)
War Games (shows new map, new mode, and some older stuff)
Spartan Ops (new mission)

I take back what I said a while ago. This game sounds incredible. Can’t wait to hear the actual game through my speakers.

What do you guys think?

The grunts new scream is hilarious.

Ahh that was sweet music to my ears.

I don’t want to watch the campaign one (I’ve had enough spoilers this month), the multiplayer one was epic.

The sounds, like an orchestra of bullets and shrapnel.

Awesome! I can’t wait! :smiley:

OMG I love the sounds of the war games, it makes it so alive and animated. I can just imagine now, new turtle beaches, and a cold redbull playing Halo 4.

Added a new Spartan Ops one.

I can’t get over the graphics.

Hate to say it…told you so mate :wink:

All you have to do is wait for your full real time HD experience straight from your xbox. Too many compression processes and crappy YouTube recompressions in videos/audio too.

THIS. GAME. WILL. RUN. MY. LIFE.

Wow…

Mind=blown

I’m probably going to lose my job

> THIS. GAME. WILL. RUN. MY. LIFE.

yes, yes it will

and many many more

including mine

This is what I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=plcp

> THIS. GAME. WILL. RUIN. MY. LIFE.

-Yoink-!! :wink:

> THIS. GAME. WILL. RUN. MY. LIFE.

>Implying life and Halo 4 can coexist

THATS IT! enters crytube

> Added a new Spartan Ops one.
>
> I can’t get over the graphics.

Huh, was that the Spartan talking at the end?

Honestly, anyone who thinks the sound design is bad is clearly hard of hearing. The game sounds phenomenal. Yeah, the sounds are different and you might not like them for that reason, but they’re not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

> Honestly, anyone who things the sound design is badis clearly hard of hearing. The game sounds phenomenal. Yeah, the sounds are different and you might not like them for that reason, but they’re not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

I think they’re well done, but many people don’t think they ‘fit’ Halo, and others are hard to distinguish from one another.

It’ll take getting used to, but those videos sound great.

Even the vehicles and turrets have bloom now…

I never appreciated audio in a video game… until now.

Halo 4 made me realize the beauty of audio.

Halo 4 allowed me to hear for the first time.

Halo 4 pushed my ears to the limit and made me consider it for the future of all games.

Halo 4’s audio made my ears go Super Sayian.

How many ways can I say it?