New HCS skins??

Just wondering if anybody had any information on if/when new hcs skins will be released besides the CLG, EG, and OG ones that are already available.

Haven’t heard, but don’t really follow. They may be addressing the success of phase 1. Was there a specific team you were waiting for?

Hopefully not soon, it took me until now to get them all, and despite me already having everything else, after buying all 3 packs it left me with one BR skin left. So once I got more Bing reward points to cash in today I had to buy a pack again to get that last skin. It had that skin and 20,000 points back lol.

> 2533274800197043;3:
> Hopefully not soon, it took me until now to get them all, and despite me already having everything else, after buying all 3 packs it left me with one BR skin left. So once I got more Bing reward points to cash in today I had to buy a pack again to get that last skin. It had that skin and 20,000 points back lol.

It seems to me that if there were more team cosmetics, one could get the odd #d emblem in one of those packs. I haven’t bought any, and not planning to. It’s smart the way you are doing it.

> 2533274875982754;4:
> > 2533274800197043;3:
> > Hopefully not soon, it took me until now to get them all, and despite me already having everything else, after buying all 3 packs it left me with one BR skin left. So once I got more Bing reward points to cash in today I had to buy a pack again to get that last skin. It had that skin and 20,000 points back lol.
>
>
> It seems to me that if there were more team cosmetics, one could get the odd #d emblem in one of those packs. I haven’t bought any, and not planning to. It’s smart the way you are doing it.

Yeah I wasn’t going to but I like being 100 % and I really wanted the white BR. I paid cash for 2 packs and got 2 using the Bing rewards.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> Haven’t heard, but don’t really follow. They may be addressing the success of phase 1. Was there a specific team you were waiting for?

Yeah I’m waiting on nv skins because they’ve always been my favorite.

Im waiting to get the nV skin too.

Can my wallet get a chance to recover first?