New Halo Youtube!

I am New Halo Youtuber, i have been uploading Halo since 30th of Jan!
I have been am active halo Youtuber for
18 days! I have made over 20 halo vids in this time!
I Upload mainly Halo 5 Guardians, 2 Anniversary and Reach, however expect other Halo games every now and then
Their is a vid uploading as we speak!
I have took the last week as a break, i had some stuff come up (When my new vid is up about Reach, look in the description and you’ll know why)
please give me your thoughts on my channel (Ideas about Series, Vids and what not!)
Hopefully you will like my videos!

Welcome! Nice work on the video content :slight_smile: Keep it up!

Love the amount of content you have added. My only bits of feedback are with your fonts. I’m not a huge fan of them as they are kind of bland and really don’t try to separate your videos and channels from others which is what you really want. Take a look on dafont.com and you can really find fresh and new font that really sells your channel. Could also really make your channel art pop. The same also with your channel intro which I really like.

Also your design of the video thumbnails I am not a big fan of, mainly due to the large black areas and the font not popping enough because of this. I feel they could be better with a little more graphic design which there are many YouTube tutorials out there to give you some tips on how to do this. Also you can look at what other Halo YouTubers are doing with theirs. But simply I think a solution comes back to the fonts as a really cool and unique font will do wonders to make people want to engage with your content which is what thumbnails are designed to do. Just make sure that when you use a font, you have permission to use it.

Very good work and keep up the content!

cool

Video link (OP).