NEW Halo vehicle in halo bulletin

I never saw this posted, but what do you think the vehicle is in the halo bulletin? I think it might be a cobra from HALO Wars. Post you ideas. Halo wars? Or entirely new vehicle?

heres the link for…those…nevermind. Hehttp://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/05/02/The-Halo-Bulletin-5212.aspxre it is

It’s probably a Warthog they’re going to use in the Live Action series.

> heres the link for…those…nevermind. Hehttp://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/05/02/The-Halo-Bulletin-5212.aspxre it is

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/05/02/The-Halo-Bulletin-5212.aspx
Don’t know what happened…

Fail link is fail…

judging from the exposed tire, it’s a hog

IRL Warthog.

It sure looks like a warthog :confused:
Bet i was used for the live action series, and for driving around looking cool :stuck_out_tongue:

I would say it’s a bulldog, basically a motorcycle based on the mongoose.

> I would say it’s a bulldog, basically a motorcycle based on the mongoose. The tire doesn’t look like a warthog tire, a warthog has like actual rims, the wheel on this vehicle just has a plate, which leads me to believe it’s a small vehicle. A large vehicle like a warthog needs to be able to cool down the brakes so that they don’t overheat, that’s why they need rims to let the air out. However for smaller vehicles it does not require as much energy to slow the vehicle down, so the brakes don’t get as hot…

Warthog has plates…

Either way it doesn’t look big enough to be a Warthog and to anyone thinking it is… WHY? Their is no reason to cover it up if it’s the Warthog as we have already seen the Warthog. I would bet money that it’s a Bike. I also found it odd that nobody was posting about this. I was going to make one but I figured everyone would just say it’s a Warthog and it would have been a waste of my time.

> > I would say it’s a bulldog, basically a motorcycle based on the mongoose.
>
> Either way it doesn’t look big enough to be a Warthog and to anyone thinking it is… WHY? Their is no reason to cover it up if it’s the Warthog as we have already seen the Warthog. I would bet money that it’s a Bike. I also found it odd that nobody was posting about this. I was going to make one but I figured everyone would just say it’s a Warthog and it would have been a waste of my time.

So, a bulldog then?

Is the bulldog official? I only ever saw it in CE:CE maps.

And maybe its just a tire, and a blowing tarp.

> Is the bulldog official? I only ever saw it in CE:CE maps.
>
> And maybe its just a tire, and a blowing tarp.

Well it was in a Halo game so I would assume so, even though it hasn’t really been referenced to since. Probably not efficient for the military to be using motorcycles. :confused:

it’s obviously a warthog

It’s clearly a Banshee…

> it’s obviously a warthog

That’s a pretty thin Warthog… Maybe a smart car equivilent to a Warthog. And I’m not just saying this because I want it to be something new. Click on the picture in the bulletin and look at it. Their is no way that’s a Warthg. If anything it would be a mongoose or some other UNSC vehicle such as a bike. It’s looks entirely toooo thin to be a Warthog.

Clicky If that is a warthog it’s obviously cut in half…

> > it’s obviously a warthog
>
> That’s a pretty thin Warthog… Maybe a smart car equivilent to a Warthog. And I’m not just saying this because I want it to be something new. Click on the picture in the bulletin and look at it. Their is no way that’s a Warthg. If anything it would be a mongoose or some other UNSC vehicle such as a bike. It’s looks entirely toooo thin to be a Warthog.
>
> Clicky If that is a warthog it’s obviously cut in half…

Not to mention there is quite a lot of open space above the tire, you would see the bumper if it were a warthog.

I think it’s a Puma

Could be a variety of things
Wolverine Maybe?

> I think it’s a Puma

See these tow hooks? they look like tusks. now what kinda animal has Tusks?