New Halo Reach Map Pack?

Sorry if the title is in all caps, for some reason I couldn’t get it in lowercase.

Since Halo: Anniversary gave Halo: Reach a map pack full of Halo 1 maps, what if 343 released one more map pack for Reach, which would be maps all from Halo 2.

My reason for this is that if there is a Halo 2 Anniversary (I hope) then it would come out in 2014 I believe (correct me if I’m wrong) which means that if it came with a map pack like Halo 1 Anniversary, then the map pack would probably be for Halo 4. I think it would be better to have the Anniversary maps for Halo 2 on Reach. Since Halo 1 and 2 are probably going to be the only Halo games with remakes, then I think it seems right to have the Halo 2 multiplayer map remakes on Reach just like the Halo 1 MP map remakes.

Also, I think I heard somewhere that 343 is considering maybe one more map pack for Reach, so if they do, then the maps should be Halo 2 themed. I still want a Halo 2 Campaign remake, though.

If you like my idea, then what Halo 2 maps should 343 remake? I’m guessing it would be 3 maps, and I don’t think they’re going to remake any maps that are already in HD.

Halo 2 map remakes on Reach would be terrible. Do you not see how Reflection and Asylum don’t do their former selves justice in this game?

> Halo 2 map remakes on Reach would be terrible. Do you not see how Reflection and Asylum don’t do their former selves justice in this game?

The former has promotes jetpack exploits (it’s too obvious that those pillars have no kill barriers. Conclusion: Bungie wanted it that way for players with jetpacks). Plus the spawns on Reflection are lopsided; blue team will lose every time against a good red team. Red team gets pillars and rockets, blues only get uncontested sword. Sniper is already given to the reds since the one with the rockets will blow you up.

Asylum is meh, i can play it but i much prefer Overkill’s Sanctuary and MLG’s variant.

> Halo 2 map remakes on Reach would be terrible. Do you not see how Reflection and Asylum don’t do their former selves justice in this game?

I actually like Reflection. And I wouldn’t know, since I never played the Halo 2 multiplayer online, just split-screen.