New Halo: Reach Live-Action Trailer - "Deliver Hope"!!!!!

Hey everyone,

The newest live-action trailer for Halo: Reach has been released online, and available on the Reach Game Page here on halowaypoint.com. Titled, “Deliver Hope,” this clip showcases Noble Team in action during a major conflict with the Covenant (like there are any “minor” conflicts with the Covenant). Click the link below to check it out, then come back here and let us know what you think.

Enjoy…

Halo: Reach - “Deliver Hope”

You can also log-in to Halo Waypoint on Xbox LIVE and watch the trailer on your television.

-Jon

That was just beautiful, loved the piano background music. Any chances of this coming to the marketplace?

It makes me cry…

Cry about not having a halo movie. Live action stuff like this would be so cool to have on the big screen and in 3d.

Love the video and look & Kat is just too awesome!

that commercial was epic, they keep getting awesome. we need a movie now

Jetpack part was my favorite for some reason. Just reminded me of the awesome stuff that Jango Fett did. Yeah, I know, Boba Fett is better, but he didn’t do a lot of jetpacking.

Wait a minute? Did we just watch a spoiler for the game? That would suck.

And I guess the video finally explains the whole comment about Kat’s costume smelling like fire or was it gasoline, mentioned by the costume designer in the Comic Con video in Halo Waypoint.

SPOILER Warning ****************

I really liked that Spartan and I hope that is not the way he/she dies. … however heroic.

> It makes me cry…
>
> Cry about not having a halo movie. Live action stuff like this would be so cool to have on the big screen and in 3d.

I agree on all points there, but even the cinematics contained in the short are worth getting chocked up over.

Spoilers ahead. -> It is assumed that this commercial does not take place during the battle for Reach, but rather before it. Kat doesn’t have her robotic arm in this trailer, and it would be safe to assume that the SPARTAN flying into the ship is none other than Thom. This could also be the battle that Kat lost her arm in, as she looks worse for wear when we last see her. <- Spoilers.

> Spoilers ahead. -> It is assumed that this commercial does not take place during the battle for Reach, but rather before it. Kat doesn’t have her robotic arm in this trailer, and it would be safe to assume that the SPARTAN flying into the ship is none other than Thom. This could also be the battle that Kat lost her arm in, as she looks worse for wear when we last see her. <- Spoilers.

Makes sense to me. Good reasoning.

I’m wondering about Kat’s decision to arm the bomb, her destination look to be the covie cruiser but it still looked some distance off from where she armed the bomb. Was her destination not the cruiser but rather just to hand off the bomb to the other spartan at his location? The covies sure are stupid, anyone else wonder why they don’t guard major entrances to their ships? To be able to fly right in and drop a bomb seems to be stupid on the covie’s part.

Brilliant.

From the latest Bungie.net update,

> “I’ve seen some chatter on the forums lamenting the overt story spoilers contained in this spot. There are none. This piece was crafted to deftly place Noble Team in the midst of a battle set prior to the events of the game. Astute viewers have already noticed that the story told here depicts the moment Kat sacrifices her arm, and the mission where the original Noble Six sacrifices everything.”

Looks like it was Thom.

Haha! Score. I was right.

I SURE HOPE SO! Also, when you first boot up to the Dashboard and it plays that trailer snippet, I hear the soft tranquil, yet sad humming and I loved that bit. I hope it’s part of the soundtrack somewhere, maybe they’ll call the track with the piano and the humming “Deliver Hope”! I will be hoping!

> I SURE HOPE SO! Also, when you first boot up to the Dashboard and it plays that trailer snippet, I hear the soft tranquil, yet sad humming and I loved that bit. I hope it’s part of the soundtrack somewhere, maybe they’ll call the track with the piano and the humming “Deliver Hope”! I will be hoping!

I was messing around last night and think I’ve learned the notes to the piano part, they are very simple. Hopefully, they will just release the full song to us on the 6th when the extended version comes out.

now i need to see a remix of all the live action clips put together to make a short halo film including the halo 3 ones it still wont make up for there being no halo movie ya peter jackson can eat a fat one for messing that up for us all

Hey guys its, nice to be on a Halo site and see new people who also share interest in the saga,