New Halo "Trilogy"

So 343 annouced with the Halo 4 coming out there will be a trilogy with it, what do you guys want to see with these and what do you think there gonna be about? The only thing im really hoping for is that 343 isnt gonna be like alot of game makers these years and make a new game every year, like assasins creed for example.

> So 343 annouced with the Halo 4 coming out there will be a trilogy with it, what do you guys want to see with these and what do you think there gonna be about? The only thing im really hoping for is that 343 isnt gonna be like alot of game makers these years and make a new game every year, like assasins creed for example.

It’s doubt full we’ll see a new game every year after Halo 4.

But even if we did, would it be such a bad thing as long as they were good? I mean, Assassin’s Creed II and brotherhood were amazing, and Revelation looks amazing, too.

They also talk about how we’re going to have another 10 years of Halo. I’m sure they’ll be spread out as much as the original trilogy was, and maybe have a few "ODST"s in there as well.

Now that is what I want to see. No offense to MC, but we already finished his story. What I want to see is a new trilogy with a new cast of characters that takes place in the same universe. Every time we meet a new group of characters it only lasts for one game. I’d love to see an ODST 2 w/ multiplayer rather than another MC revivial. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for seeing the Chief and Cortana again, but at what cost? If I’m playing a MC game then I want it to be like the Halo we’ve seen where we’re fighting Covies, not something completely different like it’s going to be. If they were going to bring Chief back then I would’ve wanted it to be something like a prequel to CE, but from MC’s perspective. Imagine playing the Fall of Reach as a game instead of the book.

What I’m hoping for this time around is some campaign expansion packs between the games in the trilogy. ODST 2 and a followup to the Arbiter would be awesome.

I want a second halo wars