New Halo Infinite Multiplayer Trailer

When is the events in the new multiplayer trailer meant to be taking place?! The footage of when she was a little girl and the brutes have invaded what looks like earth (London England)?! I thought they only invaded earth in halo 2/3 but it cant be from that time period as there wasnt other spartans active and defending earth at that time… master chief and arbitor saved earth in halo 3… and if its set after halo 5 how can she be so grown up and a commander when halo infinite is set only several years later?!..

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

No idea friend.

Looks like 343 has killed canon in lieu of following political trends.

I just hope they arent ruining the story in yet another halo game after that train wreck halo 5 especially in the main campaign by just making stuff up and changing loads so that its all over the place and doesnt make sense!

I mentioned this in another thread but it is odd. Doesn’t ruin the game for me or anything, but it’s like having a game set in the 1950s where a character has a flashback to nazis invading New York City and being rescued by Vietnam era soldiers.

> 2670661386182421;4:
> I mentioned this in another thread but it is odd. Doesn’t ruin the game for me or anything, but it’s like having a game set in the 1950s where a character has a flashback to nazis invading New York City and being rescued by Vietnam era soldiers.

Hahaha i love that example! But yes it does indeed feel like that i just worry abput the main campaign story having these mistakes thats all

> 2533274804704076;5:
> > 2670661386182421;4:
> > I mentioned this in another thread but it is odd. Doesn’t ruin the game for me or anything, but it’s like having a game set in the 1950s where a character has a flashback to nazis invading New York City and being rescued by Vietnam era soldiers.
>
> Hahaha i love that example! But yes it does indeed feel like that i just worry abput the main campaign story having these mistakes thats all

I definitely get that worry. At the moment though, I’m just assuming they went with the current model of Spartans so that new players weren’t confused watching it.

Heres the existing thread.

And here’s imons thread