New halo infinite aim settings or halo 5

what will 343 do. Will they implement a robust control settings with wide sensitivity ranges. Or will they just use halo 5 aim settings and sensitivity. I personally hope it’s not the latter after that last weapons update my gameplay tanked. And I never fully recovered lol. After a few new controllers and a variety of setting changes. The game never played the same…or maybe I didnt. Anyway what you guys think. Should they implement a wider aim setting system for infinite or just use halo 5 settings.

> 2533274800426689;1:
> what will 343 do. Will they implement a robust control settings with wide sensitivity ranges. Or will they just use halo 5 aim settings and sensitivity. I personally hope it’s not the latter after that last weapons update my gameplay tanked. And I never fully recovered lol. After a few new controllers and a variety of setting changes. The game never played the same…or maybe I didnt. Anyway what you guys think. Should they implement a wider aim setting system for infinite or just use halo 5 settings.

I reckon a new aim setting system is ideal considering the fact it’s also launching on PC.

I still hope they implement a complete control remapping option. I want to have the option to shoot with the Y button. Seriously, let me go crazy with rebinds.

I hope that controls from previous games will be available.
In halo 5 i still use the halo 4 control settings.

The settings we have in Halo 5 are great. It might just be in my head, but modern aiming in MCC feels a bit better than what we have in H5. I hope they iterate on either one and make the aiming settings even better! Aiming has consistently become better with each release.

I thought Halo 4’s aim control was the best. If HI went back to that, I’d be ok with that

One thing I realised with MCC PC is that increasing the field-of-view greatly improves how smooth and precise the aiming feels on a controller. The higher the FOV, the more accurate I can be without aim assist (betraying my friend in co-op for the memes being one of those situations), so Halo Infinite should look into that. Part of why previous Halo games feel so awkward is because the sensitivity of your cross-hair is twitchier and feels faster, more uncontrollable on a low field-of-view setting (as less of your surroundings gets rendered into your image, the faster your sens feels even when it is set to the same option).

Just play split-screen Halo 3 in MCC on XBOX, your FOV increases and so your BR aim ‘feels’ more accurate and less unreliable than usual.

So basically, a great way to improve how aiming feels is an FOV slider for console. I’m sure most of the fanbase wouldn’t mind sacrificing stable 60fps with low FOV for 55-60fps with a higher FOV setting.

I thought H5’s was already pretty extensive. What else are you looking for? I think the settings in H5 are more than enough, it’s the game itself that feels weird. Heavy aim is horrible.