New Halo Game to release spring 2012

Alright I know you clicked on this title and are probably freaking out with excitement, well I found on youtube a company that is working on an online computer Halo game called Halo Galaxy of Combat. The game will be free to everyone and will launch in Spring this year! So if you’re looking for something new to try or a big computer gamer, I would definatly suggest checking this out! No I have no part in the creation of this, but just happened to stumble upon it and thought I should share it with the community.

Edited by a moderator.

Well, I hope that this becomes known and 343i does not sue. (I seriously doubt 343i themselves will, but its more microsoft that I am worried about)

EDIT : Forgot it was free :slight_smile:

they can’t be sued as it is not a commercial product

Yeah I believe since it is free and they are making no profit off of this then they have the right to make and share this with the general public. However if they were making a profit off of it then Microsoft would most likely sue

> they can’t be sued as it is not a commercial product

Thats true… Well, good thing its free then! We really needed a fan made game that is more than this

Kinda old news, but still exciting! :slight_smile:

I am a moderator on their website, we have a community of about 100 members, and about 20 are fairly active so its good

> I am a moderator on their website, we have a community of about 100 members, and about 20 are fairly active so its good

I would be one of them. (Active member)

> Kinda old news, but still exciting! :slight_smile:

Is it a FPS third person or a RPG.

> Is it a FPS third person or a RPG.

MMO FPS

> I am a moderator on their website, we have a community of about 100 members, and about 20 are fairly active so its good

255…

I just joined their forums.

How did you become a mod there?

> > I am a moderator on their website, we have a community of about 100 members, and about 20 are fairly active so its good
>
> I just joined their forums.
>
> How did you become a mod there?

Same way you become a mod anywhere; get involved with the community, be productive, positive, active, constructive, polite and helpful.

> > > I am a moderator on their website, we have a community of about 100 members, and about 20 are fairly active so its good
> >
> > I just joined their forums.
> >
> > How did you become a mod there?
>
> Same way you become a mod anywhere; get involved with the community, be productive, positive, active, constructive, polite and helpful.

Gotcha!

AWWW YEAH! The Runescape of Halo!

I just noticed something

Halo is the only video game i know of that has…

Live action trailers
Fan-made games
Fan-made movies

And thats just a few things.