New Halo game Idea for the Forge...

Halo a futuristic shooter… Doesn’t have to die after Halo 6…

"Halo Universe: Monitors Creation"
This is a thought on a new game “Halo: The Monitors Creation” everyone knows the creative little Monitors or “Forerunner Ancilla”…
Well I would love to see a Halo game minus the story, Yes no story just multiplayer… Consisting of just Great Multiplayer,In-Depth Character Creation, Weapon Customization, Enhanced Forge, and Enhanced Custom Game Creator…
The Idea’s of this game is using all the “HALO LORE” bring it all together for a fun creative experience for the players for enjoy more of the Forging community better then ever…

:hammer_and_pick: Enhanced Forge: More powerful and creative and easy Forge…

1. Forge to have a scenery interface at the very start before you start creating a map and get to select from many environments you see threw out Halo plus more…
List of Environments:

• Greenery: This will house all your plant life maps Jungles, Grasslands, Forest, Etc…
  • Urban: This will house all your Urban background environments with Plant Life, and Debris…
  • Desert: This will house all your dead and dusty looking maps…
  • Arctic: This will house all your cold environment looking maps…
  • Space: This will house all your space environment looking maps…
  • Alien Planet: This will house all your odd planetary environment looking maps…
  • Indoor: This will house all your maps Inside Space Stations, Inside Massive Ships, Caves / Underground, and Buildings…
    Environments will not limit you for adding water to your map and will limit you to a specific plant type that can be placed in your map… Environments will only alter the looks of the plant life… (Example: Desert plants that is green will have a slight dry look to them or maybe slightly discolored… Arctic will have maybe snow on the leaves and Ice in background water…)
    Only thing it will limit is that you cant place ice blocks / Ice Stalactite’s / and other Ice things in a desert or jungle setting… But will not be limited to lots of many things… Only limits will be things that cant work in that environment… This will mainly conflict with the Arctic items to do with ice…

2. Forge will have options depending on each environment for weather on / off and type…

• Greenery: This will have (Clear “off”, Two Cloudy Options, Rainy, Rain with thunder / lightning, No Rain with thunder / lightning, Or light snow)…
  • Urban: This will have (Clear “off”, Two Cloudy Options, Rainy, Rainy, Rain with thunder / lightning, No Rain with thunder / lightning, Or light snow)
  • Desert: This will have (Clear “off”, Two Cloudy Options, Sandstorm, Rainy, Rain with Thunder / Lightning, or No Rain with Thunder / Lightning)…
  • Arctic: This will have (Clear “off”, Two Cloudy Options, Blizzard, Heavy Snow, Light Snow, or Rainy)
  • Space: This will have (Normal “off”, background Meteor shower with two options, Background Spaceships flying by, Background Spaceship war with explosions, or Background Planet / Asteroid / Halo Ring / Space Debris “5 to 8 options”
  • Alien Planet: This will have (Clear “off”, Two Cloudy Options, Slight Sandstorm, Light Snow, Rainy, Color Rain, Rain with thunder / lightning, No Rain with thunder / lightning, or Colored Rain with thunder / lightning)…
  • Indoor: This will have (Clear “off”, and Light Lingering Smoke with 3 choices)
    In a extra menu linked to the weather… Should have Ground Fog Sliders… Sliders should have: (Density, Distance, Color, and Height)… Setting the density and distance to lowest turns off ground fog… Also ground fog should not be in space environment…

3. Forge should have Time of Day Settings and Different Sky Boxes to pick from…

• All sky boxes need multi colored sky’s to pick from…
  • All sky boxes should have different planets and other back ground things to pick from…
  • Urban need some back ground building in the sky box or something like that…
  • Space needs like the things listed above on weather or there is no weather for space and its just sky boxes with things listed above…
    Also they need a slider bar for the change of Time of Day…

4. In-Depth better design for the forge…

• The forge need for all the land based maps a wire frame system for making landscapes not place-able land chunks… Wire mesh system works like Far Cry; Selecting an area and you can raise or lower that area witch pulls up or pushes down the wire frame in that area… Starting a map the wire frame / land will be flat and free to shape as you like… Land chunks is still important to have for patching and all…
  • Hole tool witch deletes land on the wire frame in a selected area for making bunkers and underground things…
  • Add Land Tool, this will mainly be used for space maps you can create the base ground for a space station or what ever… (Note: With the paint tools you can change it from grass to stone so it make if have a nice inside flooring look… Also used for filling back up unwanted holes made from the tool listed above)…
  • Terrain Painter, this allows you to paint the ground with different textures of (Grasses, Stone Looks, Mountain / Rocky, Dirt’s, Sands, Snow Textures, Indoor Textured Flooring, and Alien Terrains)
  • Base Map Gravity Slider Bar… You can set your map so you can have your full map have a base gravity amount used with a slider bar that is set to normal = earths gravity but can be raised / lowered up to 50% or down to -50%…
  • Forge Place-able pieces should all have multiple color and Textures to pick from in a menu under each piece that has the ability to be colored or select a different texture… Such as like all building blocks… (Example have texture like Halo 3’s Sand Box map textured blocks with the bronze highlights with hieroglyph)…
    (Note: Also adding below place-able items for other options how the forge items could be placed and also some place-ables from all the Halo’s)…

5. Place-able items that players could use…

• More Place-able Plants & Naturals such as: (Tree Types, Logs, Glowing Alien Plants, Bushes, Crystals, Glowing Crystals, Place-able Water Falls, Cave Pieces, Stalagmites and Stalactites, Flowers, Rocks With Multiple Color / an Textures / an Sizes, and Tall Grasses Sheets)
  • Other Place-able’s… Everything we have in the all the Forges’s. Plus all the Mirrored Pieces. Plus this list such as: ( Few Styles of Wood Walling, Marble Walling, The Covenant Texture Style Walls, Steel Walls, Bronze Walls, Gold Walls, Chrome Walls, Alien Hieroglyph Walls, Mirrors Panels, Place-able Wall Decals / Posters / Tech Looking Decals / Blood Stains, Unusable Civilian Vehicles, Many Size Pipes, Polls and Beams, Usable Ladders [Metal, Stone, Wood, Covenant], Few Styles of Place-able Fences, and More…
    (NOTE: For walling can have Textures in the options to change between say like wood or the covenant style walls)

6. Script-ables an Movement Items in Forge…

• Reverse-able visual effect option for Switches, Computer Consoles and other Script-able items…
  • Double Sliding doors, Single Sliding door, Lamp post, etc…

This post is not complete…

⚤ In-Depth Character Creation:

:airplane: Vehicles & Options: All Usable Vehicles from all the halo’s plus a few vehicles that has not been used much… Like some vehicles that is around the size of Scorpion or Wraith that has not been used in a Halo Shooter yet like the Halo Wars vehicles (Example: UNSC Cobra)… Also the Kestrel AV-30 LIGHT ASSAULT VTOL from Halo: Spartan Strike…

List of Vehicles:

• Mongoose - Gungoose - Warthog - Warthog - Gauss - Warthog - Rocket - Warthog - Civilian - Warthog - Troop Transport - Scorpion - Tank - Cobra - Halo Wars - Hornet - UNSC Flying - Falcon - UNSC Flying - Kestrel - UNSC VTOL - Mantis - UNSC Mech - Prowler - Brute - Chopper - Brute - Ghost - Covenant - Banshee - Covenant - Banshee “Heretic” - Covenant - Shadow - Covenant Transport - Wraith - Covenant Tank - Wraith “Anti Air” - Covenant Tank - Spectre - Covenant - Revenant - Covenant - Shade T-26 - Covenant Halo Reach - Shade T-26 “Fule Rod” - Covenant Halo Reach - Phaeton - Forerunner Halo 5There should be camo options for the vehicles that is set either by the players or the forged or map settings (Example: A snow map with snow camo on vehicles)

:radioactive: Weapon Customization:

:skull_and_crossbones: Custom Game Creator:

:crossed_swords: Multiplayer: This should have many of the loved game types and the bigger style matches that can play up to 24 players for Xbox One…

• Should add the new game mode Warzone from Halo 5…
  • Should be Matchmaking for Forged maps and a rating system at the end of every match where players vote on the map 1 to 5 stars… The maps with a high amount of 4 to 5 stars can be added to a primary Halo Match Making play list if it meets the requirements to be in a normal matchmaking list…

Post not complete…

I will update this post with more details and fix a few problems in the post above… Thanks please if you read do comment…

I am suffering an extreme case of TL;DR right here. I am honestly scared right now.

> 2533274882881665;4:
> I am suffering an extreme case of TL;DR right here. I am honestly scared right now.

your scared of what? :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274792937431;1:
> Yes no story just multiplayer…
>
> The Idea’s of this game is using all the “HALO LORE” bring it all together…

What? No story but intend to use all of Halo’s lore to for what purpose exactly?

A super forge like this could probably be added as DLC or hell maybe Halo 5 already features a forge like this.

Yeah, i love to see a super over done multiplayer game… But i mean i guess there can be a story disc and a multiplayer disc in the game box… Maybe some story behind the monitors… I like to see a more indept Forge for making not just simple maps but amazing maps and have the hole experience of playing a new map ever game…

I think playing a new map ever game would be fun because you would have to learn as everyone else does… That sounds amazing so everyone will have to take there time on the map but be fast enough to locate the good weapons and good view points or a nice area to push your team threw to win over the other team…

Yes I do understand there will be the good maps and the maps that are not so good… But that why the game need a rating system on each custom map and maybe even a place to type up a comment about it so the designer can know what they need to improve… It be a community friendly halo game… Well you always will have your people that talk trash…

Also I love to see a lot more items to chose threw in the forge, a huge list of all the usable vehicles threw all the halo games, A very large list of all the guns and weapons used in all the halo games, And a lot more options for making custom games and also an ability to link your game type to you maps that game type that is built for the map so when playing custom maps on matchmaking game modes people can enjoy there game mode that was built for it along with it…

IDK what Forge has instore on HALO 5… But i think it need a hole overhaul also i have an idea for a Halo game that used so much forging that it would be a strong community halo shooter game that uses the forge and brings the community together to bring new maps out and a rating system for the maps and a Matchmaking dedicated to Forged Maps…

Hole slogan of Microsoft and all is bring the power to the players and all… Well giving them the power to create really amazing maps would be bring power to the players and a game that is fit for that would be amazing in my minds… I love games with in-depth options and lots customization… There need more games that are like that… So many games is out now let the players for once be the creative ones…

A game i loved on how ChromeHounds how you can build your mechs… I think they should buy the license to that game :stuck_out_tongue: haha… I love to see a new one of that too…

no. no. no. no. no. do not try and pull halo into the -Yoink- no story thing that will die in a year. every game that has no story in the last year and a half has died. seen any titan fall in the last month? how about evolve? nope because nobody plays them because there is no reason to be sucked into the game and be hooked. doesnt matter how fancy, doesnt matter how cool the features and layout is, it will die. but otherwise yes, that sounds like a good idea, and actually, it would probably work better in a project spark or minecraft kinda style. can be single player with others coming in to help you make some epic things.

Well a 2 disc game story disc and the forge / multiplayer

I remember a time when 2 discs meant you got more additional content instead of split content that was supposed to be together. Other than that all those ideas are great but don’t expect much from 343i honestly, yes they have delayed forge, yes they these new stuff for forge but they have limited armor customization, elite player models and so on. Unless 343i adds a load of NEW weapons, vehicles for every faction currently shown in the game, actual forge pieces for each and every faction and as well as forge worlds related to those factions.

Don’t be surprised if the forge canvas are those big three plus the breakout forge. Honestly I’m all for forge, the innovation of being able to walk in water that’s like 10 feet above you without dying and being able to toggle whether the water is clear or foggy. Jungle themed map with all sorts of wild life that is part of the base map and being able to interact with them if you forge near them, tons of rain pouring down/snow during battles. An avalanche that can be used as a script in that Glacier canvas map.

A volcano forge canvas that can scorch parts of your armor when too close to lava, possibly even traveling through a lava lake with blazing particles on your armor, possibly a background eruption taking place causing a shift in change with your map. Even a desert canvas with a possible reintro to Sandtrap, burial place for a guardian that could later pop out either serving as the map itself, part of it or interactions. All the possiblites of getting more variety for weapons be it like more Covenant weapons, way more forerunner and new forerunner vehicles than just the Phaeton.

Yep, I agree that be tons of work though… But im kinda impressed with Halo 5 forge…

Looks like step in the right direction…