New Halo fansite!

www.HaloNation.org

I’ve strarted a new Halo fansite called Halo Nation! I’m really looking for active members who are willing to contribute to the forum! Soon I’ll be having game nights, competitions, and prizes if I get enough members. Just think how awesome it would be to be part of the newest Halo community if it gets big!

So please join HaloNation.org and be active today!

i joined i am active a lot

I’ll be honest, there are already a handful of OFFICIAL Halo sites, as well as dozens of “fan sites”. You’re not really offering anything new to the table, so there’s really no way anyone would jump from an official site to a fan site just for the heck of it.

If we can talk about Halo here, as well as participate in 343’s contests and game nights, why would we switch?

> I’ll be honest, there are already a handful of OFFICIAL Halo sites, as well as dozens of “fan sites”. You’re not really offering anything new to the table, so there’s really no way anyone would jump from an official site to a fan site just for the heck of it.
>
> If we can talk about Halo here, as well as participate in 343’s contests and game nights, why would we switch?

I’m not asking anyone to switch haha, if I it seemed like I was implying it that’s my bad.

Yes I’m not offering anything new as of right now, it’s hard to do with only seven members on opening day, but that will change in the future. There’s alot you can’t talk about on official sites such as 343’s and Bungie’s forums. I’d like to have a small community that can speak freely, have game nights, contests, etc.
I’m planning on adding machinima, contests, tournaments, and more as time goes on
I’m just advertising trying to get it started I hope that I helped explain a little bit :slight_smile: