New Halo CEA Multiplayer Gameplay! (Plus Damnation and Beaver creek flythrough)

Here you go!
Halo CEA Multiplyer
Halo CEA Multiplayer 2
Halo CEA Multiplayer 3
Enjoy and discuss!

Damnation Flythrough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWUxnFPgGN4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWUxnFPgGN4 Beaver Creek flythrough

Bloom Different?

cool

is this being played on Halo Reach or the Halo CEA disc multiplayer

Alright, so apparently we got 2 shotguns, a sword, and a grenade launcher on Beaver Creek. In addition to the customary rockets and at least one sniper. And two powerups. That’s a lot of power items for that map.

Agreed ^^

Check this out:

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Beaver Creek Gameplay gamescom 2011

Also check out 1:40, there appears to be no bloom on the plasma rifle, although it may already be like that, lol been ages since I used it

> Alright, so apparently we got 2 shotguns, a sword, and a grenade launcher on Beaver Creek. In addition to the customary rockets and at least one sniper. And two powerups. That’s a lot of power items for that map.

This is not the version they are putting in MM.

> cool
>
> is this being played on Halo Reach or the Halo CEA disc multiplayer

It can be played on both.

> > cool
> >
> > is this being played on Halo Reach or the Halo CEA disc multiplayer
>
> It can be played on both.

I know that, just wanderin cause the weps used arent the remastered halo CE weps, its reaches weps minus what weps werent in CE

> Check this out:
>
> Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Beaver Creek Gameplay gamescom 2011
>
> Also check out 1:40, there appears to be no bloom on the plasma rifle, although it may already be like that, lol been ages since I used it

It’s always been like that.

> > > cool
> > >
> > > is this being played on Halo Reach or the Halo CEA disc multiplayer
> >
> > It can be played on both.
>
> I know that, just wanderin cause the weps used arent the remastered halo CE weps, its reaches weps minus what weps werent in CE

It’s the same if you play it on CEA and Reach, they don’t change the weapons.

ok, so like the remastered weps we saw a video on are for campaign and like a custum games type thing only

I see bloom on the DMR, phew! I thought they had taken it out.

> ok, so like the remastered weps we saw a video on are for campaign and like a custum games type thing only

Just campaign, I believe.

They are just showing off the maps for Gamescom only, we will see the TU Changes at Halo Fest.

> ok, so like the remastered weps we saw a video on are for campaign and like a custum games type thing only

The remastered weapon sounds are for the remastered campaign experience. The multiplayer maps that are coming with Halo: CEA will be using Halo: Reach weapons. It is likely that there will be “Classic” gametypes that alter the way these weapons work however, that will become available alongside the release of the game.

Looking pretty -Yoink!-!

Looking pretty awesome, love the map!
BTW, the youtube comments are just annoying. Every other comment, it’s like: “OMG, this is just the reach multiplayer, where’s the original CE multiplayer?!!! I hate this game now!”

looks awesome.

But wait what? Halo anniversary on gamescom? YEAH I’m there

> Looking pretty awesome, love the map!
> BTW, the youtube comments are just annoying. Every other comment, it’s like: “OMG, this is just the reach multiplayer, where’s the original CE multiplayer?!!! I hate this game now!”

Yeah it’s really -Yoink!- me off how ignorant people can be of simple facts known for months.

Quite interesting, especially the additions to Beaver Creek. What makes me happy is that we can willfully block off these additions if we want the old map.

343i are getting it right by using Forge to their advantage - this way, the remastered classic maps can have several new additions, but Forge can limit these additions if a classic experience is desired.

Only 10 days till Halo fest!