New Halo CEA gameplay.

I’m not watching it because it has spoilerz. For those who don’t care about spoilerz enjoy!

> I’m not watching it because it has spoilerz. For those who don’t care about spoilerz enjoy!

Halo is a doomsday device, there I spoiled it for you :stuck_out_tongue:

just ruined my day

> > I’m not watching it because it has spoilerz. For those who don’t care about spoilerz enjoy!
>
> Halo is a doomsday device, there I spoiled it for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Not what I meant. I already played the original.

> just ruined my day

How?

> > > I’m not watching it because it has spoilerz. For those who don’t care about spoilerz enjoy!
> >
> > Halo is a doomsday device, there I spoiled it for you :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Not what I meant. I already played the original.

Just checked, the guy is playing on easy, so he vvon’t be able to pick up skulls or find terminals/ none of the added content vvill shovv up.

I hate casuals, especially vvhen they get the game early.

> > > > I’m not watching it because it has spoilerz. For those who don’t care about spoilerz enjoy!
> > >
> > > Halo is a doomsday device, there I spoiled it for you :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Not what I meant. I already played the original.
>
> Just checked, the guy is playing on easy, so he vvon’t be able to pick up skulls or find terminals/ none of the added content vvill shovv up.
>
> I hate casuals, especially vvhen they get the game early.

Agreed.

> I hate casuals, especially when they get the game early.

I doesn’t matter what kind of gamer you are casual, hardcore die hard whatever everyone is allowed to enjoy the game to how they want. lots of people don’t have time like the teenagers do to play games. Im 33 and I get a bit more time because of my shift work to play but other buddies of mine that work full time with families like myself dont get much time and need to play on easy or such just to get to enjoy the game.

Don’t be so quick to judge the casuals

Damn that game looks good. I can’t WAIT to get my hands on my copy! I am glad they kept redesigning Chief. The armor looks much better than it did in the reveal trailer from E3. It actually looks bulky like the original armor did. 343, just from watching this, has done an excellent job.

Wow it looks incredible and sounds fantastic!

I’m liking it but not loving it so far. I’m a bit suprised at how colorful the new graphics are in person. There are many moments where I think the original game made a better design choice in terms of color and lighting and texture. Less is more, as it were.

Also, seeing Johnson and some of the other characters reworked, when we already “know” what they look like on 360 from Halo 3 etc is a bit jarring.