New Halo 5 gametype

ok so I thought of this new gametype that might be fun to try out. Probably wont happen and will not be for everyone but here we go.

I would call it Composed or a variant

So its kind of like infected in a way. One person would spawn as the Didact in true form, with higher shields, gravity pull of some sorts (thanks to
xHCx FuzzyKid) for that, and other powers. The rest would spawn as Spartans and obviously try and kill “The Didact” but when The Didact kills someone he has a short amount of time to compose the body maybe 3-5 seconds at short range. if successful that player he killed would re-spawn as a Knight, until either the round ends or all Spartans are Composed. If the Didact is killed then he re-spawns wherever he wants within a few seconds, and comes back with less shields or more limited powers or some penalty for dying. at the end if there are more Spartans then Spartans win, if more Knights are left Didact wins.

I dont know, it more than likely wont happen i just of it and think it would be fun. Thanks for reading

So basically a varient of both infection and Juggernaut combined. This seems interesting.

> 2535472193210537;2:
> So basically a varient of both infection and Juggernaut combined. This seems interesting.

Thanks,

I can definitely see 343i doing this, but I’m not sure if they’ll make you into the Didact and/or promethean knights. However, I say this when they give you a flood form in flood, and an interesting zombie form in H2A infection.

I indeed like this mode, but the incentive to stay alive as a spartan don’t sit right with me as being a knight would be far to fun :P, i think to limit it, the knights only have 60 seconds on the map to go kill a spartan before they evaporate and have to wait it out until the next round to respawn.

I love this whole idea of a knight infection gametpye though and was happy to help contribute to the idea :D.

lets see if we can refine the idea and get it noticed by 343.

> 2533274809169058;5:
> I indeed like this mode, but the incentive to stay alive as a spartan don’t sit right with me as being a knight would be far to fun :P, i think to limit it, the knights only have 60 seconds on the map to go kill a spartan before they evaporate and have to wait it out until the next round to respawn.
>
> I love this whole idea of a knight infection gametpye though and was happy to help contribute to the idea :D.
>
> lets see if we can refine the idea and get it noticed by 343.

Yeah I can understand that, the only counter I have is being able to be on the winning side if that’s something you care about

Lol play as Didact have to be awesooooome, I like the idea !!

> 2533274885566464;7:
> Lol play as Didact have to be awesooooome, I like the idea !!

thank you, Hell yeah i think it would be something different

I think instead, if you kill the Didact the game ends, with Spartans winning. If the Didact kills everyone, the Didact wins.

> 2533274877056440;9:
> I think instead, if you kill the Didact the game ends, with Spartans winning. If the Didact kills everyone, the Didact wins.

fair point, could be multiple variations of this gametype for sure. I like that though

Also would be a set of new medals which is always fun

seems interesting. what bout EVERYONE has one life as thier form. spartans have 1 life and when they die they respawn with 1 life as a knight. when didact dies, whatever knights are left have to kill ALL spartans to win

> 2533274915983628;12:
> seems interesting. what bout EVERYONE has one life as thier form. spartans have 1 life and when they die they respawn with 1 life as a knight. when didact dies, whatever knights are left have to kill ALL spartans to win

That’s what I kind of like about this type many options available. Thanks you

Would be with rounds?
All players would be Didact once in a match?

> 2533274885566464;14:
> Would be with rounds?
> All players would be Didact once in a match?
>
>
> that could work! It’s a versatile mode i think like a bunch of other gametypes for Halo

> 2533274792346151;15:
> > 2533274885566464;14:
> > Would be with rounds?
> > All players would be Didact once in a match?
> >
> > that could work! It’s a versatile mode i think like a bunch of other gametypes for Halo

I would really like yo see this working
It’s a great idea, 343 must listen you

Awesome idea, but it requires quite a bit of work. Made signing and balancing it would require a lot of resources, and it might impact the rest of the game negatively. Then again, 343i did Flood in Halo 4, so maybe it’s possible.

I’d love to play it

ETA: I don’t think the Didact should be able to respawn. He should have a bunch of Overshields that don’t recharge and make him a bit of a bullet sponge to make the game last. And the gravity abilities you mentioned as well. Maybe his melee could be an equivalent to the Gravity Hammer slam, and he could have infinite thrusters and a higher base speed

> 2533274846978810;17:
> Awesome idea, but it requires quite a bit of work. Made signing and balancing it would require a lot of resources, and it might impact the rest of the game negatively. Then again, 343i did Flood in Halo 4, so maybe it’s possible.
>
> I’d love to play it
>
> ETA: I don’t think the Didact should be able to respawn. He should have a bunch of Overshields that don’t recharge and make him a bit of a bullet sponge to make the game last. And the gravity abilities you mentioned as well. Maybe his melee could be an equivalent to the Gravity Hammer slam, and he could have infinite thrusters and a higher base speed

I agree it needs a lot of fine tuning for sure, My thought process and its a layman’s approach is other than the Didact the Knights abilities are already in the code so instead of being AI controlled its player controlled. I could be MILES away from being correct though

But wouldn’t that be a bit hard? Seems a fun idea but the knights would need to be toned down to work or they’d just overpower everyone, spam teleports all the time. I have a a feeling like this might be overly unbalanced.

> 2533274829873463;19:
> But wouldn’t that be a bit hard? Seems a fun idea but the knights would need to be toned down to work or they’d just overpower everyone, spam teleports all the time. I have a a feeling like this might be overly unbalanced.

i could see that, limit some powers and so on.