New Halo 5 Details!

So while these forums were MIA the NY Toy Fair was going on and with it 343i have revealed a whole lot of new Mega Bloks sets with the majority of them being focused on new H5 sets.

Here are all the links to the first lot of pictures.

And here is even more pictures.

There are a lot of very interesting things here including a new forerunner ship and a new forerunner figure that comes with it. There is also a set that includes the Vulture that also comes with Locke so maybe this could mean we are going to see the vulture return in halo 5? Back in September we also got this bit of information that might be hinting at the return of the vulture.

> “The Vulture had largely disappeared from UNSC inventories due to irreplaceable combat losses by 2545, but Materials Group is currently evaluating the possibility of restarting production (albeit with the benefit of improved materials and incorporation of new technologies).”

We also get to see the new H5 versions of both the banshee and scorpion (though I’ve been hearing that this new tank isn’t called a Scorpion anymore.)

So what do you guys think of all this new Information? Personally I’m really curious to know more about that forerunner set.

Edit: Now we have a name for this new ship as well as some more information.

> Fans of the Halo MEGA Bloks line will be able to get their hands on the new line of Halo 5: Guardians sets this year, including a Promethean Phaeton Gunship and the frighteningly cool UNSC Scorpion Tank. These are some of the biggest MEGA Bloks sets we’ve ever seen, and according to Monosmith, some of the MEGA Bloks toys feature sneak peeks into the plot of Halo 5: Guardians.
>
> “There are some characters showcased here that we’re not ready to reveal yet, but we’ll let the fans speculate on who they might be,” Monosmith teased.

So now we know that this new forerunner ship is called the Promethean Phaeton Gunship as well as the fact they reference the new tank as still being a Scorpion which is odd. Either this Xbox Wire article isn’t 100% accurate or whoever started the whole “It’s not called a Scorpion anymore” was just misinformed.

Probably won’t mean anything, but that Elite on the Warthog turret signifying joint UNSC-Elite operations outside of Locke’s group would be sweet.

> 2533274812652989;2:
> Probably won’t mean anything, but that Elite on the Warthog turret signifying joint UNSC-Elite operations outside of Locke’s group would be sweet.

That set you’re talking about is the UNSC Guass Hog and it comes with both the Master Chief and the H5 Arbiter. This could also be hinting at MC and Arbiter fighting together in H5, or it could just be a revamp of this set.

It could mean something or absolutely nothing. We won’t know till halo 5. I highly doubt 343 would have put massive spoilers in the toys. Although subtle hints seem to be their style.

<div>Mattel is promethean vehicle</div>

> 2533274925892496;4:
> It could mean something or absolutely nothing. We won’t know till halo 5. I highly doubt 343 would have put massive spoilers in the toys. Although subtle hints seem to be their style.

They spoiled the Didact’s awakening (or defeat I forget) in a Vidoc, I wouldn’t be shocked if something happened again.

Did I see an aircraft with a Promethean color scheme? Interesting.

Also if 343 adds the Vulture in Halo 5, I will be a very happy player.
If it’s flyable…I…I don’t know what I’d do to convey the amounts of joy that I would feel.

Any idea on who that Forerunner might be? Looks like he’s holding a binary rifle.

> 2533274808538326;7:
> Did I see an aircraft with a Promethean color scheme? Interesting.
>
> Also if 343 adds the Vulture in Halo 5, I will be a very happy player.
> If it’s flyable…I…I don’t know what I’d do to convey the amounts of joy that I would feel.
>
> Also the armor configuration of that Knight looks new, very hard and angular compared to the shapes we’re used to seeing. Could just be a redesign, or it could be a new type?

What Knight?

> 2533274798011936;9:
> > 2533274808538326;7:
> > Did I see an aircraft with a Promethean color scheme? Interesting.
> >
> > Also if 343 adds the Vulture in Halo 5, I will be a very happy player.
> > If it’s flyable…I…I don’t know what I’d do to convey the amounts of joy that I would feel.
> >
> > Also the armor configuration of that Knight looks new, very hard and angular compared to the shapes we’re used to seeing. Could just be a redesign, or it could be a new type?
>
>
>
> What Knight?

This Knight sir.

EDIT: Nevermind, it’s a known class. Knight Lancer, usually armed with the Binary Rifle. Probably why I didn’t recognize it at first, not a common sight in H4 and even then they’re never that close to you.

Already have a thread for all the Mega Bloks stuff in the Universe section here. It’s great to have one for the stuff in Halo 5’s forum, but we’ve discussed a lot of stuff there if you guys are confused about anything featured in the photos

> 2533274952179659;5:
> <div>Mattel is promethean vehicle</div>

Mattel is the company making the new Halo Nerf-esque weapons and owner of the Mega Brands among others.

Anyone talking about the forerunner VTOL
Forerunner AIrcraft
Forerunner Aircraft 2
Forerunner minifig

Or how about the weapon in the guy on the rights hand
new weapon

Really interesting pictures, especially in the second link!

Bizarre observations:

• Policemen with riot-shields
  • Different kind of mechs (one even seems to be Flood-infected)
  • There’s a Spartan who looks a lot like Jorge (who should be dead)
  • Figures that look like a cross between Buggers and Elites
  • Different angles of that Promethean figure… definitely not human, hard to say whether or not it’s Didact…

> 2533274793332039;14:
> * There’s a Spartan who looks a lot like Jorge (who should be dead)

I saw a Kat figure too, looks like another Reach-themed set.

> 2533274793332039;14:
> Really interesting pictures, especially in the second link!
>
> Bizarre observations:
> * Policemen with riot-shields
> * Different kind of mechs (one even seems to be Flood-infected)
> * There’s a Spartan who looks a lot like Jorge (who should be dead)
> * Figures that look like a cross between Buggers and Elites
> * Different angles of that Promethean figure… definitely not human, hard to say whether or not it’s Didact…

They a re-releasing Many of the Noble team in different sets with the new mini fig design

The ones with wings are definitely drones

And the didacts is much larger and they just release his figure only a couple months ago so i doubt that the didact

Drones confirmed? (Very large, heavily-armored drones…)

> 2533274796029854;13:
> Anyone talking about the forerunner VTOL
> Forerunner AIrcraft
> Forerunner Aircraft 2
> Forerunner minifig
>
> Or how about the weapon in the guy on the rights hand
> new weapon

Strange. He looks like the Didact, but the helmet is completely different, and his armor looks oddly similar to Mjolnir armor… The armor is a lot less detailed than the Didact’s, and there’s less openings overall. Like, aside from the feet and helmet, the design is almost identical to Spartan armor, and his ship looks very human-like in design, aside from the Promethean paintjob.

He might just be that Spartan/Forerunner hybrid character I’ve heard rumors about…

By the way, can someone tell me what these unholy abominations are? Robot jackals? o_o

> 2535460843083983;17:
> Drones confirmed? (Very large, heavily-armored drones…)
>
>
>
> > 2533274796029854;13:
> > Anyone talking about the forerunner VTOL
> > Forerunner AIrcraft
> > Forerunner Aircraft 2
> > Forerunner minifig
> >
> > Or how about the weapon in the guy on the rights hand
> > new weapon
>
>
> Strange. He looks like the Didact, but the helmet is completely different, and his armor looks oddly similar to Mjolnir armor… The armor is a lot less detailed than the Didact’s, and there’s less openings overall. Like, aside from the feet and helmet, the design is almost identical to Spartan armor, and his ship looks very human-like in design, aside from the Promethean paintjob.
>
> He might just be that Spartan/Forerunner hybrid character I’ve heard rumors about…
>
> By the way, can someone tell me what these unholy abominations are? Robot jackals? o_o

I think they’re just unpainted. But yeah, the whole lot looks pretty interesting. In fact, a few things in there I’m scared to fight…

Very Interesting, I hope that we get to fly that Forerunner ship in MP. Maybe that Forerunner in that set is the rumored Promethean Warlord (new type of Promethean) ? Or then He (or She) is in fact living Forerunner, in that case we are -Yoinked!- .

As a mega bloks collector, this excites me to the brim. New sets AND forerunner vehicles? Oh please, 343i, more!