New Halo 4 Weapon

someone from 343 industires said that there is a new weapon in halo 4 that is similar to the brute shot from halo 2 and 3 (not the rail gun).
don’t ask me for sources because the website that this was told got taken down for some reason.

It is likely leaked information or not true if it is no longer on the site you claim it was on, Gameinformer are the guys getting all the exclusives from employees right now, unless it came from them, it is not true.

I read it too. The “leaked info” was in a comment from a site I don’t quite remember right now. Basically this kid claimed that his father is one of the weapon designer at 343i and described this weapon the OP is talking about. No pics, no proof. To me sounded like the whole Nelkrons story and I just didn’t posted it here when I read about it few days ago.

> It is likely leaked information or not true if it is no longer on the site you claim it was on, Gameinformer are the guys getting all the exclusives from employees right now, unless it came from them, it is not true.

Thats not true anymore. The GI deal is over. GI only got one month. And it was mainly for they Magazine and the website.

I personally think you are not telling the truth.

I highgly doubt that in the space of time between you finding out the information and posting it on here, the website got “taken down”.

You merely trying to create hype for whatever reason.

We’ll know within the next few weeks whether this is true or not, i fo want the brute shot to return in H4 as well

if u dont believe me then we will see who was right when it gets revealed

[deleted]

One thing I like about the railgun is that it has explosive rounds.

Explosive rounds me likey.

im not talking about the rail gun im talking about another new weapon that will be similar to the brute shot

> im not talking about the rail gun im talking about another new weapon that will be similar to the brute shot

I know that, but I was talking about the railgun.

Podtacular 287 - Halo 4 Armory
by bs angel9. May 2012 17:21

From Dust Storm:

The weapons in the Halo Universe have been iconic throughout video games, and the new Railgun will be no exception. There are many similarities between the Railgun as described by Game Informer and other weapons that we’ve seen throughout the history of Halo. To help us shoot our way out of this news, we have Greenskull and JakFireDragon. Enjoy!

Podtacular 287 - Halo 4 Armory

Currently rated 4.1 by 7 people
Currently 4.1/5 Stars.

Tags: Community

This was on the News [age of THIS site. Sounded relevent.

[deleted]

Podtacular 287: Halo 4 Armory
Posted on May 6, 2012 by Dust Storm

Download
The weapons in the Halo Universe have been iconic throughout video games, and the new Railgun will be no exception. There are many similarities between the Railgun as described by Game Informer and other weapons that we’ve seen throughout the history of Halo. To help us shoot our way out of this news, we have Greenskull and JakFireDragon. Enjoy

This entry was posted in Media, Podtacular and tagged AR, BR, Cannon, DMR, Gauss, Halo 4, MAC, Multiplayer, Railgun, Sniper, Weapons. Bookmark the permalink.
← Podtacular 286: Lightning Round
Podtacular 288: Speculatory Ops →
8 Responses to Podtacular 287: Halo 4 Armory

daymeon ladd says:
May 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Hey well my father is on the halo 4 design team for the weapons. He told me that the newest weaponthats being worked on is a bruteshot type like wepon that will not do massive damage because Spartan laser is comeing back and will not work like reach more like halo3 laser I know this is a long comment but I know you will appreciate my help thanks.
this