NEW Halo 4 Trailer during tonight's NBA game!

Just a head’s up, during tonight’s NBA Finals Game 2 between the Thunder and the Heat (go KD!), which is starting NOW on ABC (8:30 P.M. EST), we’ll be shown a full 60-second live-action trailer for Halo 4.

Tune in, and bring an extra pair of pants!

They are probably showing the live action short that was shown at E3.

> They are probably showing the live action short that was shown at E3.

yep another bust just like jimmy fallon

> They are probably showing the live action short that was shown at E3.

Nope, apparently it’s all new stuff. It’s not confirmed, but it’s looking that way. I’d be surprised if they showed the E3 Infinity trailer, for it didn’t include Master Chief. Might throw some people off.

> > They are probably showing the live action short that was shown at E3.
>
> Nope, apparently it’s all new stuff. It’s not confirmed, but it’s looking that way. I’d be surprised if they showed the E3 Infinity trailer, for it didn’t include Master Chief. Might throw some people off.

Where was it said that it’s new stuff? The thing during the Soccer game was “new” but it was still the same thing with a 2 second clip of MC. This is probably going to be the same thing and it is the “US” premier as the Soccer one was considered the “UK” premier.

> > > They are probably showing the live action short that was shown at E3.
> >
> > Nope, apparently it’s all new stuff. It’s not confirmed, but it’s looking that way. I’d be surprised if they showed the E3 Infinity trailer, for it didn’t include Master Chief. Might throw some people off.
>
> Where was it said that it’s new stuff? The thing during the Soccer game was “new” but it was still the same thing with a 2 second clip of MC. This is probably going to be the same thing and it is the “US” premier as the Soccer one was considered the “UK” premier.

You’re probably right. Either way, it’s MC on my TV. And I’ll be watching the game anyways, so it’s a win-win.

No idea to get your hopes up high, it’s months left until release and 343i wants to keep as much as they can until close to release in order to create a massive hype. The more we see, the less mysterious and interesting the game will be (to most).

Has it been shown, yet?

> Has it been shown, yet?

As of 10:08 P.M., nothing yet that I know of. Haven’t been paying avid attention, though…

I believe they said something about the 3rd quarter.

Halo Waypoint said on twitter it’s the same as the UK live action commercial. So it’s no longer important for people that have already seen it. :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure the whole country, besides Florida, is rooting for the Thunder…

Anyway can’t wait to see the trailer on my tv, will be very awesome.

Not yet. I’ve been watching the whole game before I knew about this. It’s half time…

Not expecting something new. Still I’d love to see this on my TV.

Edit: Rooting for heat.

> I’m pretty sure the whole country, besides Florida, is rooting for the Thunder…
>
> Anyway can’t wait to see the trailer on my tv, will be very awesome.

Enfinit from Florida calling in…

Go Thunder.

Anyways, we’ll get a teaser during the third quarter, then a full :60 trailer. Via Frankie from GAF.

> > I’m pretty sure the whole country, besides Florida, is rooting for the Thunder…
> >
> > Anyway can’t wait to see the trailer on my tv, will be very awesome.
>
> Enfinit from Florida calling in…
>
> Go Thunder.
>
> Anyways, we’ll get a teaser during the third quarter, then a full :60 trailer. Via Frankie from GAF.

Woops, sorry!

And that was amazing to see on my tv. Good press, too.

> > > I’m pretty sure the whole country, besides Florida, is rooting for the Thunder…
> > >
> > > Anyway can’t wait to see the trailer on my tv, will be very awesome.
> >
> > Enfinit from Florida calling in…
> >
> > Go Thunder.
> >
> > Anyways, we’ll get a teaser during the third quarter, then a full :60 trailer. Via Frankie from GAF.
>
> Woops, sorry!
>
> And that was amazing to see on my tv. Good press, too.

AGREED!

i about -Yoink- myself when i saw that!!!

ps go heat

The wait would be more enjoyable if Westbrook remembered how to play…

And just as I wrote that he scored.

That was lame to be honest.

So… I wonder if 343’s routing for Thunder or not.

On one hand, they are the old Seattle Supersonics, on the other hand, many fans see OKC as “stealing” their team.