NEW HALO 4 MUSIC!!! ''REQUIEM''

HOLY -Yoink!-!!!

[deleted]

Holy santa clause -Yoink-

Holy -Yoink- Blam in a sandwich!

Creepy.
I saw Prometheus the other day. I was probably the only one disappointed. This music reminded me of it.

Well…hot damn.

…Ba-… Ba-… Ba-… astounding

That sounds really nice.

And ever so awesome with the blue Didact’s symbol faintly, slowly turning in the background… until the color changes red, it comes to a stop upside down, and it gets brighter.

What a mysterious song! I really like it.

> Creepy.
> I saw Prometheus the other day. I was probably the only one disappointed. This music reminded me of it.

Trust me, you weren’t the only one.

Dang it… for some reason I can’t watch any sort of videos today.
Sadface. D:

Great Scott… I am going to love and savor this new trilogy until the end of time.

343, you guys are changing the world. Your doing great. See you star side.

creepy and mysterious.

I love it!

Well, Guess I’m not going to work during November…
I love it

Not to be a ball buster here, but this isn’t an official track.

The Youtube user “MathChief11” has been remixing audio clips for a couple of months now.

He does some very fine work, I’ll give him that.
Though nowadays he has been claiming the tracks to be official. They aren’t.

EDIT: Upon further examination I can see that this track may have been ripped straight from Waypoint.

Holy Bisquick Batman! Thats -Yoink!-!

[deleted]

This is so mysterious, yet brave, and spine tingling. At the end it’s even reminiscent of some Final Fantasy music.

> > Not to be a ball buster here, but this isn’t an official track.
> >
> > The Youtube user “MathChief11” has been remixing audio clips for a couple of months now.
> >
> > He does some very fine work, I’ll give him that.
> > Though nowadays he has been claiming the tracks to be official. They aren’t.
>
> That music was on waypoint, which Tridyrium recorded and put on his channel (see my link above). Shortly after uploading it, Mathchief11 copied Tridyriums video and referenced him in the description.
>
> It’s official.

Yeah, I noticed that a little too late.
I edited my post earlier to reflect that.