New halo 4 map confirmed??

In the last bullitin, did anyone else notice the words High Ground were italicized for no reason? They were talking about playing Halo 4 multiplayer when High Ground was mentioned. Im pretty sure it was a clue. I pretty badely hidden one. Also there were rumors before about destructable buildings being in Halo 4. That would make the gate in High Ground destroyable which would be so sick to do!! T
houghts??

:expressionless:
There’s already a thread about this, and so far, YES, people noticed, is it BS Angle confirming maps? No, it’s not, it’s just BS Angel, being BS Angel , thus throwing out Halo related words.

standoff and ghost town are also italizied. Its not hinting anything

> :expressionless:
> There’s already a thread about this, and so far, YES, people noticed, is it BS Angle confirming maps? No, it’s not, it’s just BS Angle, being BS Angle, thus throwing out Halo related words.

So was she being acute, or obtuse? I can’t decide… :wink:

So she was just messing with people? Wow thats a pretty messed up thing to do to a halo fan desperate for information

> So she was just messing with people? Wow thats a pretty messed up thing to do to a halo fan desperate for information

Meh, how you interpret the bulletin is your decision. She’s not forcing you to think anything or read into it.

where is this “bulletin” that you speak of?

> > :expressionless:
> > There’s already a thread about this, and so far, YES, people noticed, is it BS Angle confirming maps? No, it’s not, it’s just BS Angel, being BS Angel, thus throwing out Halo related words.
>
> So was she being acute, or obtuse? I can’t decide… :wink:

Sorry, long day at base, very tired.

> So she was just messing with people? Wow thats a pretty messed up thing to do to a halo fan desperate for information

yes and no, she’s being funny, not messing with people, if you’re thinking that she’s confirming Halo 4 maps, then I think you’re being very wishful thinking. Unless she comes out and say “a new map called _____ will be in Halo 4”, it’s most likely best to just think she’s being funny.

> > :expressionless:
> > There’s already a thread about this, and so far, YES, people noticed, is it BS Angle confirming maps? No, it’s not, it’s just BS Angle, being BS Angle, thus throwing out Halo related words.
>
> So was she being acute, or obtuse? I can’t decide… :wink:

I think the answer is obvious!

She was just referencing Halo.

> She was just referencing Halo.

Or was she? Perhaps her cleverness is so great that no one realizes what she is doing?