New Halo 4 Limited Edition Pictures

Hey everyone,

Was just browsing on Mighty Ape and new pictures are up showing what comes in the Limited Edition and may I say damn it looks good!

There are two pictures showing it, to get to them click the picture in the left hand corner and it should bring up a few other pictures

Enjoy =)

P.S. two disks!

EDIT: I’m pretty sure these are not leaks since you can see the Microsoft, 343i and microsoft studios logos along with copyrights and trademarks.

Good find!

Two disks… >: /

Why is there two discs? Tell me why there is two discs! What is on those papers!? I can’t wait three months.

Thanks. Nice to see more limited edition content. I hope the second disc is just extras. I hope the campaign and multiplayer aren’t split up as well.

TWO discs? 0_o

Oh nice!
That’s cool! It’s time to analyze it!
Edit: Gabriel Thorne! We’ll be examining his character I guess!

Why 2 discs? Lol

(It might be the Forward Onto Dawn movie!)

looks good.

Can’t wait to open this up!

> Why is there two discs? Tell me why there is two discs! What is on those papers!? I can’t wait three months.

one is the game, the other is a dvd containing the making of forward unto dawn and other video content.

It looks like one is the game disk, and another is simply a “Bonus Content” Disk, probably filled with the future downloadable content, the making-of feature, Forward Unto Dawn film, and whatnot. Another clue, to me anyway, is that only ONE of the disks actually carry the “M” rating tag. If you look at games with multiple disks, all of them have the rating on it.

> Why 2 discs? Lol
>
> (It might be the Forward Onto Dawn movie!)

I don’t think so. FUD was confirmed to be streamed over Waypoint, and the disc has an Xbox logo on it.

> > Why is there two discs? Tell me why there is two discs! What is on those papers!? I can’t wait three months.
>
> one is the game, the other is a dvd containing the making of forward unto dawn and other video content.

Forward unto dawn was confirmed to be streamed on waypoint.

I’m just about to scan the bar code that you can see on the second image to see if it tells us anything

Why does this website get extra stuff? -

"Mighty Ape Special Offer
Pre-order and receive the Raptor in game Armor Skin, Locus Helmet and Assassin Multiplayer Emblem exclusive to Mighty Ape!

You’ll also get the Pulse Armor Skin and Bonebreaker Emblem free!"

:frowning: I’ve pre-ordered Halo 4 elsewhere. Is there any other way to get this?

The Limited Edition was never said to come with a “making of” bonus content disc. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if the game came on two discs. I’d actually be more surprised if it only came on one.

And what, all of this extra content is going to be on the game disk? The making of Halo 4, the making of FUD, the free map packs to be unlocked at a future date, plus the other content they have promised. Perhaps it will be split, if so, I’m cool with that. It’s how I played H3 after ODST came out, I was switching when I wanted to move to MM, and back again for Campaign or FireFight. H3 had two disks, too.

But I’ll wait for some official recognition from 343i.

> Why does this website get extra stuff? -
>
> “Mighty Ape Special Offer
> Pre-order and receive the Raptor in game Armor Skin, Locus Helmet and Assassin Multiplayer Emblem exclusive to Mighty Ape!
>
> You’ll also get the Pulse Armor Skin and Bonebreaker Emblem free!”
>
> :frowning: I’ve pre-ordered Halo 4 elsewhere. Is there any other way to get this?

Cause 343i loves kiwis =D so they gave us a special pre order.

Also, I scanned the barcode with an iphone barcode scanner and it said that it was a type 39B barcode generally used to identify vehicles. That info could be wrong cause it was difficult to scan.

Maybe someone should try it and see what they come up with

Two discs equals more space for more content per disc, nothing wrong with that. The only down side is that we’ll have to get up and switch discs if we want to play multiplayer

> TWO discs? 0_o

> Why does this website get extra stuff? -
>
> “Mighty Ape Special Offer
> Pre-order and receive the Raptor in game Armor Skin, Locus Helmet and Assassin Multiplayer Emblem exclusive to Mighty Ape!
>
> You’ll also get the Pulse Armor Skin and Bonebreaker Emblem free!”
>
> :frowning: I’ve pre-ordered Halo 4 elsewhere. Is there any other way to get this?

Well, the games costs way more in Australia than it does elsewhere. You’ll most likely be able to buy them as DLC later on.