New Halo 4 Level System Announcement

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

See it here first, the new level system was just announced!

[Link removed by a moderator]

P.S. Because I hate the Boltshot, you should remove/nerf that… Really a one hit kill weapon to spawn with?

Nice.

Do not click on the link it goes to a -Yoink- site, how do you report threads on here?

You want some more dawgs?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

My bad, wrong link, posted two gay black dudes. Meant to post two of you -Yoinks!- sucking eachother off.

Reported, ib4lock. Enjoy ur ’ video collection’ in peace while you’re banned mate :slight_smile:

Just report this guy and move on. Not worth anyones time or attention.

You almost got me, but I’m smarter than you.

Just noticed this is only a fake account. Not cool at all dude, you’re nothing but a coward with poor sense of humour and nothing better to do.

> You almost got me, but I’m smarter than you.

I was here first. I’m not as smart as you in the morning. :confused:

Not a fake account you stupid -Yoinking!- -Yoink-. But enjoy the black -Yoinks!- in your face.

There is no need for the language, even if it is filtered it is still unneeded. Make constructive posts or don’t post at all.

How have the mods not taken this down yet?

> There is no need for the language, even if it is filtered it is still unneeded. Make constructive posts or don’t post at all.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

Are you absolutely down sydrome? For christ foooking sake you kids are dumb.

> How have the mods not taken this down yet?

Give it some time, they have to monitor all the forums you know :stuck_out_tongue:

> How have the mods not taken this down yet?

That’s a damn good question.

I want to make sure you all understand the reason here though. The Boltshot made me do this! It’s the stupidest thing seen in any fooking Halo game!

> I want to make sure you all understand the reason here though. The Boltshot made me do this! It’s the stupidest thing seen in any fooking Halo game!

No, YOU made YOU do this.

Props for being an immature -Yoink- though.

Try to retain some of your dignity, idiot, and take it down yourself. The bolty may be OP, but your intelligence is UP.

> Try to retain some of your dignity, idiot, and take it down yourself. The bolty may be OP, but your intelligence is UP.

I actually lol’d and woke up my dog, who then grunted at me.

Thanks for getting me in trouble. :stuck_out_tongue: