New Halo 4 info with CEA?

Anyone know or thinking they’re gonna sneak a new trailer or some kinda footage into the campaign? I hope they do that’d be one of the most pleasing eggs I ever found in a Halo game…besides the scarab gun;P

I’d been thinking the same thing too. Maybe in the Extras menu? If the footage we’ve seen indicates anything, then there is an extras menu, but it would logically have to have new things in it; the original had Halo 2 related things. Maybe Anniversay will have a new Halo 4 tease.

hmmm, very thoughtful, but i wouldnt recommend or support it. any thing released this early would be a major spoiler. I hate spoilers

I doubt there be any trailer or actually Halo 4 footage in Halo CEA , But The Terminal are meant to be connected to Halo 4, so id say that as close as your going to get.

> I doubt there be any trailer or actually Halo 4 footage in Halo CEA , But The Terminal are meant to be connected to Halo 4, so id say that as close as your going to get.

Yup. Terminals are meant to give us ‘sneak peaks’ of what the story will be like in Halo 4, or something like that.

I have said in another post we might get another trailer at Christmas or new years day or eve

> > I doubt there be any trailer or actually Halo 4 footage in Halo CEA , But The Terminal are meant to be connected to Halo 4, so id say that as close as your going to get.
>
> Yup. Terminals are meant to give us ‘sneak peaks’ of what the story will be like in Halo 4, or something like that.

^ What they said. The terminals featured within Halo: CEA will have little sneak peaks into the story and lore of Halo 4. They’ll be hard to find but they’ll be there.

- Jason Garwood