New Halo 4 info coming soon?

lybertyboy(David Ellis) hinted at some new info coming soon.

Possibly new War Games or Spartan Ops gameplay? We can always hope.

Personally I would like to see if there will be any side arms revealed soon, or just weapons in general.

How does this mean that we’ll get new info soon? All he said was “Hmmm”.

[deleted]

> How does this mean that we’ll get new info soon? All he said was “Hmmm”.

That’s why I said hinted. Doesn’t mean it will happen.

> How does this mean that we’ll get new info soon? All he said was “Hmmm”.

Perhaps he should have put just a period instead, all it might mean is that it will be less then four weeks before we get new info however what that info might intail we have no idea. It could be screenshots or just small confirmations, much like the light rifle skin and beam rifle info we recently got, doesn’t mean thee will be anything big.

I’d like to see some information about the ranking system. That topic is being discussed a lot here so clarification about it would be nice. All we know is that it will only be visible to ourselves but I want more details.

My thirst for info has already been quenched. Not to be confused with im satisfied with only what they have shown. Im sure there is more but i’m so pumped over what i’ve seen so far.

[deleted]

> > How does this mean that we’ll get new info soon? All he said was “Hmmm”.
>
> Perhaps he should have put just a period instead, all it might mean is that it will be less then four weeks before we get new info however what that info might intail we have no idea. It could be screenshots or just small confirmations, much like the light rifle skin and <mark>beam rifle info</mark> we recently got, doesn’t mean thee will be anything big.

Did I miss something?

> > > How does this mean that we’ll get new info soon? All he said was “Hmmm”.
> >
> > Perhaps he should have put just a period instead, all it might mean is that it will be less then four weeks before we get new info however what that info might intail we have no idea. It could be screenshots or just small confirmations, much like the light rifle skin and <mark>beam rifle info</mark> we recently got, doesn’t mean thee will be anything big.
>
> Did I miss something?

The Beam Rifle has been confimed.

> ELITE RANGER
> The Elites are back in Halo 4, including the popular Ranger variant as depicted in Halo: Reach. Elite Rangers feature a fully-sealed environment suit and an airtight helmet with clear visor; perfect for extra-vehicular activity in the vacuum of space. Our Elite Ranger figure comes with the redesigned, <mark>Halo 4 version of the Beam Rifle</mark>.

Here is the source:

Link

[deleted]

> That’s very ambiguous.
>
>
>
> The next information drop will probably be at PAX.

When is PAX?

New info would be sweet! Hopefully some multiplayer info =)

> > > How does this mean that we’ll get new info soon? All he said was “Hmmm”.
> >
> > Perhaps he should have put just a period instead, all it might mean is that it will be less then four weeks before we get new info however what that info might intail we have no idea. It could be screenshots or just small confirmations, much like the <mark>light rifle skin</mark> and beam rifle info <mark>we recently got</mark>, doesn’t mean thee will be anything big.
>
> Link me please.

> The Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Console Bundle comes with two exclusive controllers, a standard edition copy of Halo 4, a wired headset, a 320GB hard drive, built-in Wi-Fi, and Xbox LIVE tokens for exclusive Halo 4 in-game and avatar marketplace downloadable content (FOTUS Armor Avatar Costume, In-Game FOTUS Spartan Armor, Avatar Promethean Crawler Prop, <mark>In-game LightRifle Skin</mark>, In-Game Unique Unicorn Emblem). It is available through your favorite retailer while supplies last, priced at $399.99 (U.S. ERP). The standalone Xbox 360 Halo 4 Limited Edition Wireless Controller, which features the United Nations Space Command (UNSC) emblem on a dark grey translucent body, will include an Avatar T-shirt as exclusive downloadable content and will be priced at $59.99 (U.S. ERP).

> > That’s very ambiguous.
> >
> >
> >
> > The next information drop will probably be at PAX.
>
> When is PAX?
>
> New info would be sweet! Hopefully some multiplayer info =)

The end of August. Like the 28th or somewhere around there I believe.

> > > That’s very ambiguous.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The next information drop will probably be at PAX.
> >
> > When is PAX?
> >
> > New info would be sweet! Hopefully some multiplayer info =)
>
> The end of August. Like the 28th or somewhere around there I believe.

31st to the 2nd.

All I want is some screenshots and renders. preferably of the new mech.

> > > > How does this mean that we’ll get new info soon? All he said was “Hmmm”.
> > >
> > > Perhaps he should have put just a period instead, all it might mean is that it will be less then four weeks before we get new info however what that info might intail we have no idea. It could be screenshots or just small confirmations, much like the light rifle skin and <mark>beam rifle info</mark> we recently got, doesn’t mean thee will be anything big.
> >
> > Did I miss something?
>
> Here

Thanks, didn’t notice that.

I just wish they would give us an answer about how many discs the main game will have. It’s such a simple thing but it would give us a good representation of how much content that will be in the game.

Infection gameplay reveal showing Flood Combat Forms when infected in Infection?