New Halo 4 Gameplay! Scattershot etc....

Its Not too great as it is offscrean but you get to see some more of the Scattershot, Battle Rifle and Magnum Link.

It might be the E3 build but its still new footage.

Thanks for posting this OP, new gameplay footage is already appreciated. :smiley:

I saw a teammate get stuck with a plasma grenade, and yet did not die…

> I saw a teammate get stuck with a plasma grenade, and yet did not die…

This is the E3 Build of the game so friendly fire was turned off.

thx

OMG Yes!!!

No more killing team mates :smiley:

Is it just me, or does Scattershot look like a 2sk up close. The player shot from point blank and didn’t kill him. Idk, it happened twice, but it does shoot faster than Unsc shotty.

> Is it just me, or does Scattershot look like a 2sk up close. The player shot from point blank and didn’t kill him. Idk, it happened twice, but it does shoot faster than Unsc shotty.

Its probably a way to make the two guns more different.

> > Is it just me, or does Scattershot look like a 2sk up close. The player shot from point blank and didn’t kill him. Idk, it happened twice, but it does shoot faster than Unsc shotty.
>
> Its probably a way to make the two guns more different.

They were talking about toning it down. So I think they may have just nerfed it damage wise. Or maybe he was actually out of range to get a one shot kill.

> Is it just me, or does Scattershot look like a 2sk up close. The player shot from point blank and didn’t kill him. Idk, it happened twice, but it does shoot faster than Unsc shotty.

I don’t know which one will end up better though.

> > > Is it just me, or does Scattershot look like a 2sk up close. The player shot from point blank and didn’t kill him. Idk, it happened twice, but it does shoot faster than Unsc shotty.
> >
> > Its probably a way to make the two guns more different.
>
> They were talking about toning it down. So I think they may have just nerfed it damage wise.

But wasn’t that after E3 Because if they nerf it that might make it even more than two shots?

> > > > Is it just me, or does Scattershot look like a 2sk up close. The player shot from point blank and didn’t kill him. Idk, it happened twice, but it does shoot faster than Unsc shotty.
> > >
> > > Its probably a way to make the two guns more different.
> >
> > They were talking about toning it down. So I think they may have just nerfed it damage wise.
>
> But wasn’t that after E3 Because if they nerf it that might make it even more than two shots?

Yes they said it after E3, but E3 build featured 1sk scattershot. If nerfed, it would probably be like 2 very close range, similar to the mauler damage in Halo 3.

Of course I could be watching this footage wrong …

> > > > > Is it just me, or does Scattershot look like a 2sk up close. The player shot from point blank and didn’t kill him. Idk, it happened twice, but it does shoot faster than Unsc shotty.
> > > >
> > > > Its probably a way to make the two guns more different.
> > >
> > > They were talking about toning it down. So I think they may have just nerfed it damage wise.
> >
> > But wasn’t that after E3 Because if they nerf it that might make it even more than two shots?
>
> Yes they said it after E3, but E3 build featured 1sk scattershot. If nerfed, it would probably be like 2 very close range, similar to the mauler damage in Halo 3.
>
> Of course I could be watching this footage wrong …

But if you pause at 5 seconds it says E3 Infinity Slayer On Haven… that’s why I think that this version of the Scattershot is the one that is/might have been nerfed since then but if it is then it might be under powered.

Thanks for the vid! Just gets me more and more hyped

> Thanks for the vid! Just gets me more and more hyped

Same it looks so good.

Get incinerated… wait there needs to be a medal for that (a new one ;_:wink: