NEW Halo 4 DLC @ Pax?

Hope it’s spartan ops as in dlc like some new extra content like a chapter but i doubt it.

Maybe it’s tied into Spartan Assault?

I’d rather have you know, Spartan Ops updates which have been needed since February

Just so you know, the Champions Bundle is still New.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Just so you know, the Champions Bundle is still New.

:slight_smile:

Please don’t fire me.

> Just so you know, the Champions Bundle is still New.

But it is already out. Why would anyone be watching a DLC Livestream when you can turn on your Xbox and play it?

Perhaps this is related to the Global Championship.

> > Just so you know, the Champions Bundle is still New.
>
> But it is already out. <mark>Why would anyone be watching a DLC Livestream when you can turn on your Xbox and play it?</mark>
>
> Perhaps this is related to the Global Championship.

What if people don’t have it and are trying to decide if they want it?

>
> :slight_smile:

I hope new SpOps stuff.
BS Angel, I love your emblem. It screams ‘I AM DEADLY, COME HAVE A GO IF YOU DON"T BELIEVE IT’.

New Spartan Ops, please. Guardian would also be awesome.

Glad I found out about this now because I was just gonna spend the rest of my Microsoft money.

Zomg they aren’t taking any vacations at 343i at the moment. I just heard a heap of awesome news for Spartan Assault and now this.

> Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> :slight_smile:
>

>
> Please don’t fire me.

UH HUH.

P.S. The referenced text is about the Champions Bundle. Just FYI. :slight_smile:

> UH HUH.
>
>
>
> P.S. The referenced text is about the Champions Bundle. Just FYI. :slight_smile:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Uhh…

Is that little girl shaking a Saints Row 3/4 purple phallus?

On topic though: it’ll be interesting to see what this is. I would hope that it is some form of Spartan Ops content. People have been asking for it for months now.

> > Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.
> >
> >
> > *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > Just so you know, the Champions Bundle is still New.
> >
> > :slight_smile:
> >

> >
> > Please don’t fire me.
>
> UH HUH.
>
>
>
> P.S. The referenced text is about the Champions Bundle. Just FYI. :slight_smile:

Aww, you ruined our fun speculation! :frowning: People were going to find that out during PAX, and then get disappointed! And then, they’d get angry. And you know what happens when people get angry? They get very angry! Then then they freak out! And then there would be riots, due to this freaking out, which would cause governments to be overturned! And who would come save the day? Kittens! Cause everybody loves kittens and it would bring peace and softness to the world!

But nooooooooooo, bs angel has to come and keep all of the kittens to herself… Not cool… mutters mean things about kittens underneath breath

> > Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.
> >
> >
> > *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > Just so you know, the Champions Bundle is still New.
> >
> > :slight_smile:
> >

> >
> > Please don’t fire me.
>
> UH HUH.
>
>
>

Running away!

> > > Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.
> > >
> > >
> > > *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Just so you know, the Champions Bundle is still New.
> > >
> > > :slight_smile:
> > >

> > >
> > > Please don’t fire me.
> >
> > UH HUH.
> >
> >
> >
> > P.S. The referenced text is about the Champions Bundle. Just FYI. :slight_smile:
>
> Aww, you ruined our fun speculation! :frowning: People were going to find that out during PAX, and then get disappointed! And then, they’d get angry. And you know what happens when people get angry? They get very angry! Then then they freak out! And then there would be riots, due to this freaking out, which would cause governments to be overturned! And who would come save the day? Kittens! Cause everybody loves kittens and it would bring peace and softness to the world!
>
> <mark>But nooooooooooo, bs angel has to come and keep all of the kittens to herself…</mark> Not cool… mutters mean things about kittens underneath breath

I love cats. I love every kind of cat. I just really love cats!

I’m sorry, but I had to

Got to love how this evolved into a cat thread :stuck_out_tongue:

> Got to love how this evolved into a cat thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Got to admit, but I’m more of a Dog person XD

Wait, so it’s just the Champions Bundle? Or are you hinting at something else BS Angel?