NEW HALO 4 CAMPAIGN, MP, NEW GUN PICS*UPDATE*

Check this out, found it in a Halo 4 interview article!

Also here is the interview, great read!

http://www.toronto.com/article/731300--frank-o-connor-talks-about-halo-4

Discuss!

UPDATE!

Here is another IN-GAME CAMPAIGN SHOT!, and new MP shot showing new gun! DISCUSS!

Source ^^^

READ^^^
Frankie says Spartan Ops can last for “YEARS”

DISCUSS!

These are always interesting, here is the neogaf thread that was just formed:

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

> Check this out, found it in a Halo 4 interview article!
>
> http://images.toronto.com/images/9f/9e/c05ca0914f6ead9fe7e642984ee9.jpg
>
> Also here is the interview, great read!
>
> http://www.toronto.com/article/731300--frank-o-connor-talks-about-halo-4
>
> Discuss!

looks amazing!

> Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Does anyone know how to make this bigger and Hi-Res?

EDIT: oops quoted the wrong one haha, I meant the photo

Major Update!

Ok now that you put up that update-adding on to my first comment looks double amazing! the second cheif pic. looks unbelievably real.

> Ok now that you put up that update-adding on to my first comment looks double amazing! the second cheif pic. looks unbelievably real.

Amazing graphics, I think it’s in-game!

Thank you muelstool!!

“It’s not so much that we’re doing completely new things or that we’re taking things from other games, it’s just that, every time we go through the process of making a new Halo game, we have to evolve it to move it forward – otherwise you just increase the resolution of the successful maps and put out the same game every year. That wouldn’t work, that would be terrible business.”

I enjoyed reading that quote

I think the campaign will be good just from looking at these pictures. :S

> “It’s not so much that we’re doing completely new things or that we’re taking things from other games, it’s just that, every time we go through the process of making a new Halo game, we have to evolve it to move it forward – otherwise you just increase the resolution of the successful maps and put out the same game every year. That wouldn’t work, that would be terrible business.”
>
> I enjoyed reading that quote

Haha me to! And the spartan Ops lasting YEARS!?!?! WHOA! Also what do you think that new gun is?

Someone please make these wallpapers, please!

Looks like male and female spartans are back in.

Those graphics.

Spartan Ops could last for years.
Now I feel like I have a legit purpose in the universe as my own Spartan.
343 is awesome and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Campaign looks superb!

Wow, those are absolutely beautiful…can’t wait til tomorrow!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

Tis -Yoink!-

> > “It’s not so much that we’re doing completely new things or that we’re taking things from other games, it’s just that, every time we go through the process of making a new Halo game, we have to evolve it to move it forward – otherwise you just increase the resolution of the successful maps and put out the same game every year. That wouldn’t work, that would be terrible business.”
> >
> > I enjoyed reading that quote
>
> Haha me to! And the spartan Ops lasting YEARS!?!?! WHOA! Also what do you think that new gun is?

Looks like some covenant + UNSC weapon? They have been working together, it kind of looks like a fuel rod but a shotgun at the same time, based on the colors and the design

That new gun might be the replacement for the Plasma Rifle/Repeater. Although, my money is that it’s the new Covenant sniper or perhaps a replacement for the Concussion Rifle.