NEW GI VIDEO "CORTANA"

kinda awkward

I’ve seen it already, i think most have by now.

I am really interested if 343 is going to turn Halo into a tragedy with the Cortana/Chief relationship.

> I’ve seen it already, i think most have by now.
>
> I am really interested if 343 is going to turn Halo into a tragedy with the Cortana/Chief relationship.

I know right?

I will be sad when she eventually “Dies out”

I want Cortana to win and over come her Rampancy. If she was gone from the Halo games, I would be very sad.

I think it goes without saying that we’re all looking forward to seeing just what in the Blue Hell is going to happen to Cortana…

…But I’d have to venture a guess that this battle with Rampancy will be an on-going thing for the Trilogy, ultimately ending with her losing the bloody plot, doing something stupid, and making it so John will have to kill the daft woman and then inevitably ending in an Emotional Scene where we all break down and cry…

I’ve had enough of these depressing endings in games :S

My thinking is that John tries to think of a way to save her in Halo 4, Cortana turns Rampant and becomes villain at the end of Halo 5, And John has to kill her in Halo 6. Thats when we all break down and cry.

> My thinking is that John tries to think of a way to save her in Halo 4, Cortana turns Rampant and becomes villain at the end of Halo 5, And John has to kill her in Halo 6. Thats when we all break down and cry.

I’ll agree to a point.
Halo 4 by the end she turns rampant
Halo 5 Chief has to battle sentinels controlled by Cortana
Halo 6 Chief finds a way to break her free from rampancy, integrate her into forerunner tech where in she no longer is rampant, nor never will be. In effect she become immortal. Possibly she finds a organic/synthetic hybrid body that she can embody thus allowing she and chief to have more interaction. If there is to be a Halo 7, she could be a co-op character at that point.

All I know is that I do NOT want to see Chief OR Cortana be killed off. Those two are the MOST important characters of the franchise. Without either, it just isn’t Halo anymore.

lololol
arguing her nudity
XD

[deleted]

1: Cortana >EDI
2: if she was a Mass Eefect character she would bemy #1 choice in LIs
3: I am tired of hearing that the -Yoink- serie needs to end in tragedy/with the death of the main characters

I play games to be entertained not to be reminded of how bleak life is. If I wanted that I would turn on the news