new gametypes to bring back?

ok well i have been bored of the recent gametypes and since im 130 there hasnt been much fun other then looking for that one power weapon to master but to get started i wish to bring back <Multi-team> im pretty sure every one knows what that is 3 players and i think 4 teams (correct me if im wrong) also bring back <team phantoms> and or <phantom> which is from halo 2 (again correct me if im wrong) phantom/team phantom was pretty fun you had invisibility and it is a slayer gametype it has normal map based weapons and maybe add a twist? to run fast with needlers? and the next and last gametype i can remember is <Action pack> that was sooo much fun just a gametype with a bunch of random -Yoink- in it like that one gametype with elites with jetpacks and concussion rifle that was pretty fun and V.I.P from halo 3 zeus is what i think it was called shotty oddball/CTF but yeah you get the point right? these gametypes were really fun and still are when i play them but now i want them on halo 4 due to lack people playing halo 3 and reach

feel free to add more gametypes to the list in the comments!

Slayer - Frag grenade only.

Disable all weapons and AA’s. Melee and frags only. Maybe include thruster AA

<mark>gametype with elites with jetpacks and concussion rifle that was pretty fun</mark>

• Pretty sure that was called ‘Dino Blasters’

Also i think would be ammusing:
X-Ray Snipers / Swat.

Promethian vision constantly enabled - unable to switch off.

haha

This is fun thinking of crazy gametypes!

> <mark>gametype with elites with jetpacks and concussion rifle that was pretty fun</mark>
> - Pretty sure that was called ‘Dino Blasters’
>
> Also i think would be ammusing:
> X-Ray Snipers / Swat.
>
> Promethian vision constantly enabled - unable to switch off.
>
> haha
>
> This is fun thinking of crazy gametypes!

Swat is horrible,noobish and boring.So no,but heck yeah,Dino blasters FTW!