New gametype? What would it be?

If you should choose a new gametype for H4, what gametype woyld you pick?

Multi-team, BTB, Rumble Pit or a new one (you have to tell)?

I would love to put the M FFA in a Rumble Pit gametype with all the maps in H4 now :slight_smile:

We NEED a Rumble Pit, With no ODs, I would love H4 so much more

> We NEED a Rumble Pit, With no ODs, I would love H4 so much more

Agreed… RP in reach was just so much better :confused: But they allready said they will fix the FFA gametype (so we need to just wait to see what that will be)

A completely new gametype: CTF Dominion.

3 Dominion bases, functioning as they would normally. Except, at each initial spawn location there would be your team flag. Dominion captures, resupplies, fortifications, etc. would go up 10 points, whilst delivering a flag would reward you with 50 in one go.

I just really want INVASION but i know the chances of that happening are zero.

BTB OBJ.

No Instant Respawn.
No Personal Ordnance.
Weapons on the map have fixed timers.
Preset loadouts with no tactical packages, support upgrades, PP’s or Plasma Nades.

If 343 added that specific playlist, I would never let go of it.

Also, why new game types? I would rather see classic modes return before new ones. Stuff like Assault and Race. Where did they go?

> BTB OBJ.
>
> No Instant Respawn.
> No Personal Ordnance.
> Weapons on the map have fixed timers.
> Preset loadouts with no tactical packages, support upgrades, PP’s or Plasma Nades.
>
>
> If 343 added that specific playlist, I would never let go of it.
>
> Also, why new game types? I would rather see classic modes return before new ones. Stuff like Assault and Race. Where did they go?

miss race!

Race,Griftball,Invasion,Rocket Race and ABSOLUTELY Insane

Race

A lot of people are suggesting playlist ideas rather than game types. Maybe explain the difference in OP?